tiktok leggings (requested)

"Baby? I want to show you something." Jennie said as she peeked into the living room.

"Sure. What is it, baby?" You asked as you set your book down, planning to give her your full attention.

"I saw these on TikTok and bought them to try them out." She said as she stepped into the room. "What do you think?"

Your jaw nearly hit the floor when you saw what she was wearing.

You recognized them immediately as you've seen these leggings all over TikTok.

You knew that if Jennie ever wore them, she'd look incredible.

But you never imagined that she'd look this good.

"Damn." You said. "You look amazing."

"You like them?" She grinned as she spun around, letting you get a good look. "They're so comfortable."

"You look so good." You said, almost drooling over how sexy she looked. "Damn, look at how sexy my girl is."

You got up and walked to her before giving her butt a little smack, making a laugh leave her lips.

"They look so good. I mean, you look so good." You said as you pulled her into your arms. "I'm not trying to be controlling but there's no way you're allowed to wear these in public. These are for my eyes only."

"Fine with me." She smiled. "I like it more that way."

"You should wear them more often. Don't even take them off, just wear these all the time."

She giggled as she put her arms around your neck.

"Come on, let's go."

"Go? Go where?" She asked as you took her hand and led her towards the stairs.

"Upstairs. You look so damn hot and I can't resist you. I want you so bad, I can't even put it into words right now."

She just giggled and followed you up the stairs, happy that you liked her new leggings.