revenge (requested)

"You didn't tell me the girls were coming over today." You told Jennie as you walked down the stairs and into the living room where the girls were all sitting.

On any normal day, as much as you adore the girls, you might feel a little bummed about your time with Jennie being interrupted and the girls being over without even knowing they'd be coming over.

However, this wasn't any normal day.

Jennie has a secret and you just found out about it recently.

So you've got a plan to expose her for it.

And what better time and place to do so rather than here in front of her best friends?

"Yeah, sorry, babe," Jennie said. "But I wanted to hang out with them today."

You just nodded your head as you walked over to the sofa and took a seat on her lap.

But not Jennie's lap.

Lisa's lap.

"Hey, Lili. How are you doing today, pretty girl?" You asked as you wrapped your arms around Lisa's neck.

And although she was surprised, she also became a little flustered.

"G-Good." She stammered as she fought back a bright smile.

"Yeah?" You asked as you bit your lip and looked at her. "You're so pretty, you know that?"

Lisa, who's always weak around you, couldn't help it any longer and smiled from ear to ear.

Jisoo and Rosie were surprised to see what they were seeing.

But no one was more surprised than Jennie was.

"Uh, excuse me," Jennie said as she stared at you in disbelief. "What are you doing? Get the hell off of her lap!"

"Bite me." You told Jennie and her eyes went wide.

"What is your problem?"

"What is my problem? You! I'm getting a little revenge here because I just found out from someone that you cheated on me!"

"What!?" The girls all asked in unison.

"Don't stand there and try to lie to me about it either. I have proof. They sent it to me. You cheated on me. Sorry if I want to flirt with Lisa a little but after that, I think I'm allowed to."

Everyone was silent as Jennie felt the shame wash over her.

"Jennie? Is it true?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes," Jennie spoke and you just shook your head in disappointment.

You knew it already but hearing her confess to it was a hard pill to swallow.

"I can't believe you. I do nothing but support you and love you for who you are! I never once used you or was unfaithful to you. I've never hurt you or made you feel bad about yourself and what do I get in return? You cheating on me! How could you do that to me!?"

"I'm sorry." She said as you rushed up the stairs with her hurrying behind you. "I'm so sorry. Please let me explain!"

The girls all shared a look of disappointment, all of them unable to believe that their friend had betrayed you in such an awful way.

They never would've thought Jennie would cheat on anyone and especially not on you.

She's in love with you.

Or so they all thought.

A moment later, you stormed back down the stairs with a few bags in hand and Jennie was still following behind you.

Gently grabbing your wrist in her grip, she spun you around to face her.

"Let go of me, Jennie!"

"I didn't mean to do what I did. I was drunk."

"Drunk or not, you still cheated. You still had the chance to pull away from her but you didn't! You chose not to. You cheated on me. I can't forgive you for that, Jennie."

You rushed out of the house and to your car, where you tossed your bags inside and then hopped in.

You closed the door and hit the lock button, making all of the doors and windows lock as Jennie tried to pull it open to get to you.

"Baby, don't go!" She sniffled. "I'm sorry. I messed up, I know I did, but there has to be something I can do to make it better."

You flipped her off as you started the car and began to pull out of the driveway.

"Baby, please!" She begged as tears fell from her eyes.

It had all happened so fast.

Everything had changed so quickly.

And now, she's lost you and she wasn't sure what to do.

You, however, did.

You were going to go straight over to your best friend's house and stay there until you got on your feet again.

Whether or not Jennie found where you were didn't matter.

Because you wouldn't be forgiving her.

Not ever.