Chapter 14 - 🍅

Sasuke POV:

"I gathered the most fish!" Naruto exclaimed.

"No I did!" Kiba argued.

They argued for a few minutes until I got up and walked over and said, "Both of you are wrong. I collected the most fish." I said with a small grin.

Kiba rolled his sleepy eyes while muttering, "Show-off." As he walked away towards Shino.

I just chuckled at his response.

"So Sasuke," Naruto started. "Hn?" I questioned, looking at him. "How much fish did you even collect??" He whispered as he squinted at me.

"Uhhh—" I counted the fish, "around 34."

"How-? Did you get a good fishing spot?! I only got 19!" The blonde roared.

"Magic."I said as I started to walk away.

"Hey-! Sasuke!!!" He screeched and ran after me.

I walked faster to further annoy him. I heard the footsteps stop and a fall. "Ow"

I quickly turned around to see Naruto on the ground, holding his knee.

I rushed up to him and kneeled down next to him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah- I think I'm fine-" he tried to stand up but fell. "Ow-"

I took off the small backpack I was wearing and let my hand searched through it, looking for a bandage. I quickly grabbed it, along with some disinfectant spray. I held his knee with my other hand.

"This might sting ok?" I spoke.

"Uh- ok!-" He replied nervously.

I started to spray it on his knee as he hissed from the pain. Once I was done, I wrapped his knee in a bandage and helped him up.

He stumbled a bit so I steadied him. I took small steps, helping him walk.

We eventually made it to camp and I sat him up.

I walked over to Kakashi-sensei and explained what happened.

"Oi Kakashi! Kiba and Naruto were catching fish, Kiba walked over to Shino and I started walking with Naruto. Naruto tripped and fell, he couldn't walk so I bandaged him up, and helped him walk here," I spoke, slurring some of my words together, but got the point out.

"Ok, thank you for taking care of Naruto, Sasuke." Kakashi-sensei replied to my whole ass speech.

I walked over to Naruto, who was talking to TenTen.

"Does it still hurt Naruto?" I asked him.

"Uh- yeah but thanks for the help," He smiled brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:

Tysm for 4.72k reads!
I honestly really appreciate it!

And thank you for reading this chapter!

Have a good day/night wherever you are!