Chapter 5 - 🍅

Tw: Angst-? + Sasuke having emotions + rarepair: Hinata & Ino + cringe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke POV:

I ran and ran away from him. I heard some footsteps following me, but they quickly stopped. Once, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. I was in the middle of the forest swarmed by my emotions.

"Damn it..." I mumbled.

"DAMN IT! WHY CAN'T I CONFESS TO HIM!? I JUST HAVE TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL! WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME!?" I yelled out, crying as I screamed. Why couldn't I just confess to him!? It's not that hard!

I heard footsteps behind me. Shit.

"Sas-... Sasuke?" I heard a soft voice speak.

I turned my head. And to my horror there was Hinata. She saw what had just happened. My yelling and crying. All of it.

I scooted back until I hit a tree.

"D-don't tell Naruto!" I screamed, worried.

She looked a little hurt, but nodded her head.

"Breathe in and Breathe out." She stated firmly, comfortably.

I slowly breathed in and out. In and out. When I started to calm down, she started walking towards me.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on with Naruto?" She asked softly.

"W-well," I started, "I just act s-so weird around Naruto and I-I'm afraid he'll hate me I-if I tell him I like him."

She sighed.

"Sasuke, you're his friend, I'm sure he'll accept you, he might even feel the same way," she said with a small smile.

"B-but I thought you liked Naruto?" I was confused.

"Oh- I lost my feelings for him," she replied.

I gave her a confused look.

"Then who do you like-?" I asked bluntly.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?" She hesitantly asked, looking around to make sure no one heard.

I slowly nodded my head. I seriously thought she was in love with Naruto for the longest time-.

"I- uh- I-it's Ino-.. please don't tell her." She said quickly.

"Really?"

I never thought that Hinata would like Ino- let alone girls. But, she trusts me with it and I trust her with my crush so I guess we're even.

"Yes, really," she started. "Now that I think about it we're both gays talking about our crushes who have no idea that we like them." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Huh- I guess so-" I replied.

And just like that Hinata became my friend. Turns out you just have to peck at her surface to uncover her personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this was a trashy chapter and made no sense-

Seriously- I have no idea how to write angst ._.
It was cringey af-

I don't normally ship Hinata and Ino together- when I was thinking of people to ship Hinata with, Ino popped in my head so tada✨

Btw tysm for 270+ views- idk how I got that many lmao-

And as usual,
Thank you for reading!