Chapter 1 - 🍅

Sasuke POV:

I was sitting in class as usual waiting for Iruka-sensei to start it. I sat there while my fangirls argued over who should sit next to me. I was hoping someone else would save me because they are clingy and always stare at me. Creepy.

I heard Sakura say, "Naruto! Get away from Sasuke-Kun!"

I was very confused until I looked up. I was face to face with my secret crush. I had to bite my tongue to stop me from blushing as we got closer. Then shove! Someone accidentally pushed Naruto into KISSING me. That's right KISSING.

We quickly broke it and Naruto gagged and turned the other way. While I turned away pretending to gag while blushing softly. The next thing I heard was "I'M SORRY SAKURA-CHAN! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR!" I looked over to see Naruto while Sakura and the other girls looked like they were going to kill him.

I, of course, stared into the wall at the front of the classroom while having a gay panic even though I already knew I was gay. I never told anyone that I liked Naruto, you know, except for Shikamaru? Shikamaru is very good at listening and giving out advice so of course I go to talk to him. Shikamaru would never tell any secrets he said,

"If I was to tell anyone a secret another person told me, I would never be able to ever be considered a "friend" again and that would be such a drag."

He chuckled when he said this because he truly does care about his friends. Anyways, after Sakura beat Naruto, which hurt my heart, Sakura sat next to me and Naruto sat next to her. I looked at Naruto taking in his appearance, gorgeous blue eyes with beautiful tanned skin that complimented whiskers on his cheeks. It's definitely safe to say he looked amazing, I can only say "amazing" because I can't express how good he looked.

Though, while I looked at him, I realized I stared a little too long and he looked over. I immediately turned my head away blushing a little, but not too much for anyone to notice. He just muttered "ugh, Teme is weird at times," then he looked around the room.

Eventually, Iruka-sensei started to call out the names for our teams, no one important until he said,

"Team 7! Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-"

Naruto stood up yelling "Yessss!"

"As I was saying," Iruka-sensei said with a hint of annoyance from the outburst. "And lastly, Uchiha Sasuke."

I was shocked, {I'm on the same team as my crush!} I thought.

"YES!" I looked up to see the one and only pinkette screech. Naruto had his head on the table in disappointment. I was kind of hurt by seeing this, but continued to listen to the other teams Iruka-sensei listed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:

Hey! Thank you for reading the 1st chapter of the 1st Sasunaru book I've made!

I really appreciate it lol and sorry it was short

Once again, Arigato

(Arigato= Thank you)