Chapter 11 - 🍥

Naruto POV:

"Alright Everyone, since we have all finished our food, go get dressed for bed and attend to your tents." Kurenai-Sensei said in her usual tone.

Bushy Brow, for whatever reason, decided that straight after he finished his food, he would build a small bathroom.

I honestly don't know how he gets his energy-.

Anyways, I was waiting in line for the bathroom when I accidentally slipped on a rock. I fell backwards and straight into Sasuke's arms. Why me.? I was a literal blushing mess.

"Be careful Naruto, if I wasn't here you could have hit your head," He requested.

I heard some giggling coming from Ino and Hinata.

I immediately got out of his arms.

"I don't need to be lectured by you!" I said as I ran towards the bathroom. Before I got into the bathroom I shot Ino and Hinata a glare.

Ino burst into laughter while Hinata stifled a laugh with her hands.

I changed my clothes and got out of the bathroom planning to throw gooey marshmallows in Ino's hair tomorrow.

I went back to the tent and daydreamed about anything and everything.

Sasuke entered the tent because for some reason  Author person made it so we shared a tent. Yes, I broke the 4th wall and I will do it again.

"uto?.. Naruto!" Sasuke spoke.

"Huh-?" I zoned back into reality.

"Did you hear anything I said?" Sasuke questioned.

"Uh no-" I said with a nervous grin on my face as I itched the side of my neck.

"It's fine. I was just wondering what side of the tent you wanted, but I see you already made that decision." He said as sat down on the other side of the tent, giving me enough space if I wanted it.

"Oh- ok," I responded.

~~~~~~Time-skip to an hour later~~~~~~

It was dark outside.

Sasuke was fast asleep.

The moonlight shone on his face making him look like an angel.

I blushed.

I looked away.

I've been trying to go to sleep for the past hour, but I couldn't because of something stupid called insomnia.

I eventually gave up on trying to sleep and unzipped the tent door and walked outside, then closed it.

I walked through camp being as quiet as I could.

I saw a branch ahead and I moved out of the way to not make any noise.

I walked over to a little river and sat down, taking my shoes off and putting them besides me.

I dipped my toes in. It was cold so I shuddered a bit.

I put my hand in a small bowl posture as I scooped some water from up the stream.

I splashed it in my face and I relaxed in the refreshing feeling.

I sat there for about ten minutes before I heard some slow footsteps.

"Hmm... Naruto?.." A groggy voice asked.

I looked behind me and there was Sasuke.

"What are you doing out this late?" He asked, looking sleepy.

"Couldn't sleep," I explained.

"Oh.."

Sasuke walked towards me and sat down next to me.

He looked up at the stars.

"It's a beautiful night isn't it?" He asked as he laid down against the grass.

"Yeah it certainly is," I replied.

We sat there for a while.

Enjoying the comfortable silence and the wind.

I felt my eyes getting heavy, so I closed them.

It took a bit longer, but I finally fell asleep.

With Sasuke next to my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:
1. My autocorrect is acting funky so, sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes!

2. TYSM FOR 3.28k VIEWS!!!

I love that you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

Btw I love when you guys comment on my story!

I really appreciate all the support!

Thank you for reading this chapter. 🙏