Chapter 2 - 🍅

Sasuke POV:

The next thing I knew was that I was in a room with my teammates. The screaming fangirl and my crush. I'm sure you can figure out who is who. Anyways we were waiting there for 30 minutes. And Naruto got sick of it so he decided to play a prank on our team leader.

Naruto placed a dirty chalkboard eraser on the door so it was going to land on their head when they walk in. Sakura was yelling at Naruto not to do it, even though she looked like it she agreed it was a good idea. So we waited for another half-hour, then he finally arrived. I figure that he is always going to be late speaking of him being 1 hour late.

Anyways, when he walked in and it landed on him, he said, "My first impression of you? I don't like you guys"

Naruto and Sakura looked like they had just seen a ghost. Meanwhile I was just thinking, {great- they made him hate us.}

"Alright," he started, "go to the top of the building and there we will talk about us to get used to each other."

{This could be the perfect chance to get to know Naruto more!} A slight smile was on my face. Although, that means I have to listen to the screaming pinkette who has nothing better to do then to scream at Naruto. To be honest, I really don't like Sakura; at all. All she ever did is hurl insults at Naruto and then fangirl over me.

"Teme! Earth to Teme!" Naruto waved his hand in front of my face. I blushed a bit and quickly moved my head backwards.

"Naruto! You dumb idiot! Don't talk to my Sasuke-Kun that way! Has no one ever taught you manners!?" Screamed the bubblegum haired  bitch.

I glared daggers at Sakura telling her to shut up and say sorry. She saw this and immediately apologized to my Naruto. {WAIT NO- NOT "MY" JUST NARUTO I SWEAR-}

Anyways- we all walked up to the roof and sat down. A couple seconds later our sensei poofed out of nowhere- Naruto is going to beg him to teach him that.

"Okay everyone, let's start with our names, and  then what we like and dislike." Said our Sensei.

"Why don't you tell us about you first!?" Naruto said loudly.

"Yeah!" Sakura agreed.

"Hn" I also agreed with Naruto.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake" he started, "what I like and dislike... I don't feel like sharing"

"What!? You didn't give us any information about you! Only your name!" Naruto screamed.

"Oh, since your so loud, how about you tell us about yourself?" Kakashi looked at him, slightly annoyed.

"My names Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen and comparing different types of ramen! I also love flowers,  which my best friend, Ino, lets me look at the flowers and how they grow them at her parents store! I'm also gonna become Hokage someday dattebayo!" Naruto beamed.

{She gives him flowers? They better be yellow flowers, if they aren't, I cannot guarantee something good will happen to her}

(Yellow flowers- they symbolism friendship)

"Moving on to the pink hair," Kakashi said as if he didn't care about her.

"My name is Sakura Haruno, what I like is," she looked at me. When she looked at me I was dying inside. Then she giggled.

"And what do you not like?" Kakashi said getting bored.

"Naruto!" She yelled as if that was going to make him disappear.

Kakashi rolled his eyes and looked at me. " 'ight Emo it's your turn."

I glared at him as I gave him my introduction. After I was done Naruto said, "eugh! Teme is making the atmosphere feel dark and tense!"

"Shut up Naruto!" Sakura yelled as she bonged him on the head.

{how dare she punch Naruto! I'm going to kill her one day...} I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:

Tysm for 20+ views! That may not be a lot to other people, but I really appreciate it!

I honestly really appreciate that you are reading my story. Sorry if my grammar isn't the best lol