Chapter 6 - 🍅

Sasuke POV:

Me and Hinata started hanging out more which definitely got us some weird looks from Kiba and Sakura. But Altas, we're doing it anyway.

We were walking to a Mochi place to get Mochi of course.

"So, Sasuke," Hinata started. "When do you think that you're going to confess to Naruto?" She asked with a smile appearing on her face.

"I don't know..." I looked away with a slight blush on my face.

She sighed.

"Sasuke, you have to confess to him someday!" Hinata complianted

"I- what about you and Ino then? Huh?" I quickly replied.

"Oh shut up Sasuke! We're focusing on you here, not my disaster of a love life." Hinata said while putting a hand on her chest.

"Anyways," I started, "How am I going to confess?" I asked her.

Her eyes light up.

"Well! Maybe ask him out for ramen or something." She looked over to a flower shop.

Oh. It was the flower shop Ino worked at. Oh. I just remembered Hinata likes Ino.

"Hey Hinata?" She turned her head towards me.

"Hm?"

"Let's go look at some flowers, they are very beautiful." I calmly said.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, sure, let's go." She said as she skipped towards the flower shop.

We entered the flower shop and started looking at all the different flowers.

"Hey Sasuke! Hey Hinata!" A friendly voice from the counter yelled out.

"Hey Ino."

"O-oh, um h-hello I-Ino," Hinata spoke.

"What are you guys doin' here?" She asked while leaning against the counter with her elbows on it.

"Oh, just looking for flowers." I responded.

"Oh that reminds me, Hinata," Hinata head shot up while she heard her name. "Do you want to go out with me sometime?"

Hinata's face grew pink. Haha. Suffer.

Ino's eyes widen. "I-I mean not like a date or anything!" Ino quickly said. "Just a hang out!"

"O-oh, um, s-sure!" Hinata got out.

"While you two love birds talk, I'm going to go train." I said with a smirk on my face walking out.

"S-SASUKE! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Hinata screeched.

Oh well. I'm going to plan the wedding.

On the way to the to the training grounds I saw Naruto.

"Sasuke!" He yelled as he stomped towards me.

"Why'd you leave me earlier!?" He screeched.

"Dunno, I'll be getting back to training now." I said as I walked past him.

Naruto just looked at me weird. Like I was a bowl of ramen tapping dancing or something like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:
Wtf- I don't have motivation for like 2 weeks or something and than I come back to 600+ views-

Tysm for the views! Never thought I'd get this many ever lmao-

Also sorry for not updating for like 2 weeks- I had no idea how to or have the motivation to pick up the story.