Scp 978.

"Ok, it's done." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-978 The "Desire Camera."

"The desire camera?" Shouto thought. "I think I know what this one's about."

**Item #: SCP-978

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-978 is to be kept in security locker H-J-12 at Site 17, and only to be removed or handled by personnel with Level-2 security clearance or higher. Testing parties may request extra film and printing paper at their leisure. SCP-978 is not to be used for blackmail, entertainment, or personal reasons.

This means you. ~ O5-██**

"Judging by its name, I can see why that would be a rule." Aizawa said.

**All photographs produced by SCP-978 are to be cataloged along with full testing description. Requests to destroy photographs may be processed by Level-4 security clearance or higher personnel, at the discretion of the testing party.

Description: SCP-978 appears to be a standard red-and-black Polaroid Supercolor 645 CL instant camera, with no distinctive identifying marks or damage

Description: SCP-978 appears to be a standard red-and-black Polaroid Supercolor 645 CL instant camera, with no distinctive identifying marks or damage.**

The SCP was... a Polaroid Camera. Nothing special.

**SCP-978 operates the same as a standard camera, and shows no anomalous behavior beyond the photographs it produces. When a subject is pictured with SCP-978, the photograph that develops shows not what the subject was doing at the time of the photo, but rather what the subject wanted to be doing.**

"I'm assuming that's the Reason why it's called the Desire camera, right?" Nezu asked curiously.

"Indeed, you see Scp 978 Isn't any Ordinary camera, It can take Pictures of the Person's deepest and sometimes Darkest desires. Which is why we keep it so Secret, because It can easily become a form of Blackmail to anyone that uses it. All a person has to do is just Snap a photo and boom, They got instant blackmail in their hands." Zero Explained.

Everybody was silent after hearing that. The thought of Something as simple as a Camera being that Dangerous, made Some of them sweat from their Foreheads.

"While I am impressed by the things that the Camera is able to do, i have to agree that it would be dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands, but I also have to agree that it would be very useful," All Might said. "As long as it's used Responsibly."