Superstitious foundation.

Zero than Snapped his fingers again and as soon as he did A 2nd screen appeared, And the screen showed A steel reinforced door emerged out of nowhere, slowly opening, beckoning them to enter...when they did the sounds of strings being stroked in a melodic tone could now be heard.

From there, they entered the foundation halls itself. Yellow stripes were visibly aligned along the walls, the walls itself were a dull grey and had little to no life in them. Just absolute solitude. Alarms and sirens decorated the various ceilings and doorways. Box and crates of various shipments were placed throughout the halls. Before they can notice anymore details. The singer sang his tone.

"May I introduce you to, the world's most decorated zoo? Where everything you wish was make believe. Oh buddy did you know"

The group was instantly warped to an observation deck, overlooking some sort of statue. It was. primarily peanut colored and had some sort of face with painted with green as the eyes, a few shapes of black as the nose, mouth and cheeks but they were unsure of what the red was representing. The singer continued.

"You can shake hands with a demon. If you wanna take that dare so be it. you can lose an arm or leg so easy here. so easy here"

From there, the group warped again. They found themselves walking across some large pool on a metal bridge. Once on the other side, the noticed a room to their right, inside benind the glass panes was an old computer but on the screen it showed a terrifying face, formed from the distortion of black and white, smiling at them before simply glitching out with an 'x' now displayed on the screen. The students visibly recoiled from such a scene, even Bakugo grimaced at the sight. The pro heroes kept their calm but were evidently unnerved by it. Zero though showed no reaction.

"So let me give you a scenario. And don't you tell a soul. Its only hypothetical"

Inside the chamber, was a man in an orange jumpsuit, sitting down on the chair. A robot arm lowers down from the ceiling, holding what seems to be a laughing mask from theaters in the past, its face in a constant state of laughter, oozing tears and saliva of black liquids.

The robotic arm puts the mask on the mans face, fitting snugly and not even falling off despite the fact that they were no strings attached. For a moment the man just remained limp at the chair, until suddenly looking up and shooting out of his chair to join the song.

"Imagine all your nightmares! Contained in a single glorified reformatory where nothing ever gets out. Straight jackets have been worn out"

Much to the spectators surprise, the man's personality seemingly took a different turn as soon as the mask was on. The mask man was doing gestures as he sang along to further emphasize his point. He then points to the group of scientist and guards on the other side of the room.

"Good guys, bad guys accommodated. If it don't make any sense like its something in a story"

The man then turned to the Scientists, all the while continuing doing the hand gestures as if they don't understand him. The following verse continues.

"We'll make sure it stays fiction"