Christmas Chapter, Scp 4666.

(Warning! this may Chapter contain stuff that some People might see As disturbing and nightmarish, If you don't like Blood, Gore, Demonic rituals Or you just Don't want your Christmas spirit to be drained from you, then skip this Chapter if you want).
_______________________________________

"Alright, it's ready..." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-4666 the "Yule Man."

"The Yule man?" Momo thought. "Thats an interesting name."

**Item #: SCP-4666

Object Class: Neutralized (Formerly Keter)**

"Neutralized? What does that mean?" Denki said.

"Oh, Well, it's a classification that we give to Scps who are either no longer Anomalous or has passed away, Making them no longer a threat." Zero Explained. "And thank God this one is the latter..."

"What do you mean by that?" Uraraka asked.

"You'll see soon enough..." Zero simply replied.

**Previous containment procedures, ended December 24th 2022: Web traffic and law enforcement channels worldwide were to be monitored for evidence of SCP-4666 activity, and particularly for cases of stalking or reports of anomalous phenomena involving families with young children.**

Everyone Grew concerned after hearing that.

"Wait, Why did you have to look out for that?" Kendo asked.

"...Just continue watching and you'll find out..." Zero said in a Uncomfortable tone.

The audience became concerned after hearing Zero's tone of voice, but they decided to continue watching, in order to find out what Made him so uncomfortable.

**whenever a Weissnacht Event was suspected to be in progress, the nearest Containment Task Force would dispatched to attempt containment of SCP-4666. Standard PDP/VIII Humanoid First Contact Protocols apply.

Media coverage of family deaths attributed to SCP-4666 was to be suppressed or falsified to make said deaths appear as non-anomalous home invasion murders. Forensic evidence and SCP-4666-A instances collected by non-Foundation agencies were to be confiscated, and witnesses amnesticized."

Everyone immediately became Worried after hearing that this Scp has caused Family deaths.

"Well, I guess that's one of the reasons why it's was Keter class...." Momo said concerningly.

" Momo said concerningly