Scp 058.

"Ok file is ready." Zero said as the File was finished.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-058 The Heart of Darkness.

"The heart of Darkness?" Everyone Thought, thinking what this Scp can do and why its was called that.
"Huh, This Scp has to be Evil to have a name like that." Sero said.

"No kidding." Said Kirishima.

"Item #: SCP-058

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-058 is to be kept in isolation in a 5 m by 5 m by 5 m containment chamber at all times. Walls are to be constructed of 3 m (10 ft) of reinforced heat-resistant steel, backed with a further 10 m (33 ft) of reinforced concrete. SCP-058 is to be fed a live cow every three days. Maintenance is to be conducted every sixty (60) minutes while SCP-058 is dormant and every fifteen (15) minutes when SCP-058 is active. Under no circumstances is SCP-058 to be allowed out of its containment area. SCP-058 is to be audio recorded at all times. No personnel are to listen to SCP-058 for more than thirty (30) minutes at a time."

Everyone was confused at this. "What? Why can't Anyone listen to Recordings of it for more Than 30 minutes?" Kendo asked confused.

"Well, currently we don't Know what would happen if someone Listens to recordings of it for longer. But Knowing the nature of Scp 058, It Most will not be Good, so we're not taking any chances." Zero Explained.

This Immediately got everyone Thinking. "Man, this must be very dangerous if We can't even listen to recordings of it." The students Thought.

"What the heck is this thing if we can't even listen to the Recording's?"

The pro heroes Thought.

"Mhm...if this Scp really is that Dangerous. Then it must be a
serious Threat." Nezu thought.

"In case of escape, facility is to be considered compromised and detonation of on-site nuclear weaponry is to commence. To date, SCP-058 has been responsible for the death of at least one hundred and forty-nine (149) Class-D personnel and fourteen (14) Agents at its current site."

Everyone was Horrified at The measures that the Foundation has to do in Case if it try's to Escape. and how many deaths this thing has Done.

"Jesus, how dangerous is this Thing?" Almight thought.

"Man, This thing Ask to be Dangerous if they have to Nuke it."
Denki thought.

"Denki thought