Prologue

Midoriya woke up from unconsciousness. He was confused, one moment he and his classmates were just hanging out in their dorms, and then a flash of light just blinded him. He took one moment to adjust his eyes, only to realize he wasnt in his dorm. Instead he was in a room with metal walls. He looked around to see the rast of his class along with Class 1-B, Shinso from General Studies, Hatsume from the Support Department, The Big Three, The UA Teachers and Staff, Pro Heroes (Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Mirko, Ryukyu, Fatgum, Manual, Gran Torino, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Gang Orca, Ms. Joke, and The Wild Wild Pussycats), three students he recognised from Shiketsu (Inasa, Camie, Seiji), one from Isamu (Habuko), Eri, Kota and All Might's friend Detective Tsukachi.

"Deku what's going on? Where are we?" Uraraka asked with confusion and a bit of worry in her words. "I was going to say the same Uraraka." said Iida. "Habuko-san kero?!" Tsuyu said with a surprised look on her face seeing her old friend again. "Tsuyu-chan!" Habuko exclaimed as the two friends hugged each other.

"Bro, you alright?" Tetsutetsu asked as he helped Kirishima up.

"Yeah I'm fine but where in God's name are we?" he asked confused.

"I can answer that question." a deep otherworldly voice said which made everyone enter a fighting stance.

"Who the he'll are you and why have you taken us?!" Endeavor shouted in anger at the voice.

"Ah, I mean you no harm Endeavor and I want everyone to stand down." the voice said only for Bakugo to step in.

"Like hell I will!" He shouted and after he said this he tried to activate his quirk but nothing happened. "M-my quirk! I-it's not working." Bakugo said with shock and a small hint of anger on his face.

"If I know anyone who can remove quirks that person is All For One!" All Might shouted in anger.

"Do not worry Yagi, I am not associate to him at all." the voice said which caused everyone to calm down.

"B-but who are you?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh, apologies, I forgot to introduce my self." as soon as he said that a large screen appeared. The screen turned on to show a man wearing a black coat with a white shirt. But the most notable feature of the man is his mask which was all black with a white 0 in the center. "Greetings, heroes. I would not reveal my real name, so my "code name" is O5-0, but if you want, you can call me Zero." the man known as O5-0 or Zero said.

"Well that explains one thing" Sero said scratching his head.

"But the other thing is where are we and why are we here?" Awase asked.

"Well, you are in my pocket dimension, and why you're all here... is because I'm giving you a chance to see into another universe." Zero said but his the response he got was silence. Pure silence.

"Wow, now I know how Mic feels." Zero said.

"See! Even he understands!" Mic exclaimed pointing at his friends, Aizawa and Nemuri who just looked at him with a slight snicker on their faces.

"Wait! What is this universe about?" Midoriya asked.

"Well Take a seat make yourself's Comfortable and let's begin" Zero replied and snapped his fingers, soon chairs appeared out of nowhere which fitted for the total amount of people in the room. With no other choice they all took their seats. As soon as they did Zero spoke again.

"As I already had clarified you'll all be seeing another universe. My universe. But this is will different than yours. Rather than a world of quirks and superheroes, it'll be a world of anomalies and a mysterious organisation with the goals of hunting them down, containing, and studying them. This world houses that organisation known as the SCP Foundation." Zero said. Everyone listened attentively to him and we're shocked about the fact that there's a world where the supernatural are almost common and the fact that there is an organisation with the purpose of studying them.

"The SCP Foundation?" Aizawa asked in a bit of confusion.

"SCP stands for Special Containment Procedures and is also our official motto, Secure, Contain, Protect. Now that I have said what you'll be viewing, you'll know everything about us." Zero replied and then continued.

"Oh and before we start I have somethings to give to Eri and Kota." He then snapped his fingers again and as soon as he did That two objects appeared out of thin air which was given to said individuals.

"They will be wearing these Coverings most of the time, as most of our information can rather be... 'graphic'." Zero said. As soon as everyone is set, the voice spoke out again.

"If everyone is already seated and prepared, good we can now get started." Zero said and now everyone was now waiting for the viewing in which Zero spoke out "Pro Heroes, Students, I'd like to welcome you, the SCP Foundation. Let's begin."