Scp 096.

"All right I'll have the file ready."

Zero said. Then the screen soon turned to black and after a few seconds white words appeared on the screen.

ACCESSING SCP FILES
ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-096 The Shy Guy.

"Item #: SCP-096

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-096 is to be contained in its cell, a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m airtight steel cube, at all times. Weekly checks for any cracks or holes are mandatory. There are to be absolutely no video surveillance or optical tools of any kind inside SCP-096's cell. Security personnel will use pre-installed pressure sensors and laser detectors to ensure SCP-096's presence inside the cell.

Any and all photos, video, or recordings of SCP-096's likeness are strictly forbidden without approval from Dr. ███ and O5-█."

"Oh, is this one of those creatures that if you look at it, it will turn you to stone or some shit? Like the one Ms.Midnight taught us about last two weeks ago." Kaminari commented, snapping his fingers trying to remember the exact being associated with that type of warning.

"You mean the one about Medusa?" Izuku said. "The ancient greek woman who was cursed with snakes for hair?"

"Yeah that! Thanks Izubro!" Kaminari thanked him.

"Do you guys think it actually might be Medusa?"

Shoto asked this time.

"Just continuing watching children." Zero's voice silences their guessing and they continue to watch.

"Description: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2

"Description: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair."

"Ah, so its not Medusa, good to know." Sero said.

"...Why does that description sound familiar." Izuku said in an unnerving tone.

Sato picked up some popcorn. "I'm with you dude, I don't like where this is going." Then throwed them inside his mouth, crunching them.

"Oh boy." Was all Kyoka could say.

"SCP-096's jaw can open to four (4) times the norm of an average human. Other facial features remain similar to an average human, with the exception of the eyes, which are also devoid of pigmentation. It is not yet known whether SCP-096 is blind or not. It shows no signs of any higher brain functions, and is not considered to be sapient.

SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall. However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently. Approximately one (1) to two (2) minutes after the first viewing, SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1)."