Scp 049 vs Scp 096.

"Ok, the next File is Ready!" Zero said as the Finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE Scp 049 vs Scp 096.

Everyone was Taken Aback by the Files name.

"What?! Why would you put Scp 049 against 096?!" Uraraka asked shocked.

"Yeah! I mean, what could that Doctor do?!" Izuku said shocked as well.

"And you said this would be wholesome! How is this pairing wholesome?!" Mina shouted.

"You all ask many Questions and soon you will have your Answers, just look at the Screen and see how it plays out, alright?" Zero said.

Everyone thinks for a moment and silently nod as turned back to the Screen.

**item: SCP-049

SCP-049 entered Room shackled

SCP-049 entered Room shackled. The chains that bound him continued back into a hole in the door itself. The Guards then Released him from his chains, and all of the chains fell to the ground. The chains were pulled back into the door, and SCP-049 looked down at SCP-096.**

Everyone felt uneasy while Watching the file Wondering how the Battle will go, Everyone in the room had mixed reactions to this pairing. Some of them thought that maybe Scp 049's deadly touch would affect Scp 096, While others thought that this fight wouldn't even close and that the plague doctor stood no chance, And considering everything else 096 has done, They had serious doubts that the plague doctor could do anything to it.

**They were both in a cold white containment chamber, the creature rocked in the corner, sobbing to itself and shaking. It was all bones and skin, with little muscle under the pale flesh that covered its body.

 It was all bones and skin, with little muscle under the pale flesh that covered its body