Scp 001 The Prototype (Dr. Gears Proposal).

"Ok, it's ready." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-001 "The Prototype."

"The Prototype?" Nezu said curiously. "I'm assuming this is one of the first Scp's that the Foundation captured?"

"Indeed, while Scp 005 is our very FIRST Anomaly, this is our first LIVING Scp that the Foundation has ever captured." Zero Explained.

There was a mix of Interest and a small bit of Excitement in the room, most of the Audience we're excited that they were doing to hear about the very first living Scp that the Foundation has Captured.

"Wow! I can already tell that this is gonna be Good!" Denki said in excitement.

"Yeah! Hearing about the First Scp? That has gotta be an Amazing to hear!" Sero said in excitement too.

**Item designation number: #86243AR-001

Warning: Item displays aggressive and dangerous behavior**

Most of the Audience was confused by the Scp's designation.

"Wait, why is It's description written like that?" Denki asked in confusion.

"Well, this is the very first Scp, so of course it's not going to be like the other Files." Momo replied.

"You are Right about that Young Momo." Zero replied. "You see, back then in the Foundation's earliest day's, we're we had far fewer Resources than we do now, we Didn't have Designations like Euclid, Safe, or Keter, all we had was pretty straightforward Information on the Scp's."

"Well, that does make since, Considering that this is your first Scp that was actually Alive." Nezu commented.

"Exactly, it was Shortly after we Contain this anomaly that we started to think, 'How many of these things are out there...?'. And so, the true Scp Foundation was born." Zero Explained.

**Description of item:

6’5” tall, 97 lbs (average, varies by 5-10 lbs higher or lower), unknown age, grey-brown skin (may be bruising), eye (?) color milky blue, no hair

6’5” tall, 97 lbs (average, varies by 5-10 lbs higher or lower), unknown age, grey-brown skin (may be bruising), eye (?) color milky blue, no hair. Emaciated appearance, bone and muscle structure unlike any recorded species. Legs are long and thin, ending in sharp black points. Three fingers on each hand, also ending in black points. Legs and arms are twice as long as torso. No reproductive organs, anal orifice, ears, nose, or pores anywhere on body. Head is spherical, very large in proportion to body, neck appears too thin to support head. Mouth extends halfway around head, no lips. Twenty-one teeth, spaced randomly around mouth; many appear broken, rotten, or chipped. “Eye” is a large, ball-shaped, milky-blue sphere presumably kept in the head or throat. Appears to “roll” into the mouth when mouth is open. Has no pupil or iris.**