Scp The Little Misters.

"Ok, it's ready." Zero said as finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE The Little Misters.

"The Little Misters?. Is that what there called?." Nezu thought.

<Playing File>

"The Scp foundation deals with many Groups of interest. Cults, rival Agencies, Criminal organizations, all of which have some connection to anomalous artifacts and Creatures. But there are some Groups of interest who are actually responsible for the creation of anomalies."

Everyone didn't like the Sound of that. They didn't want to know what creatures those groups have created. "That can't be good..."
momo and kendo Thought.

"And few are as weird and intriguing as the Dr wondertainment Toy Company. Whether or not Dr wondertainment is a real person or not is the Subject much Speculation, But whoever they are, the company that bears their name has produced a multitude Of dangerous and anomalous items that are currently in foundation containment."

Everyone was relieved to hear that. But the pro heroes didn't like that this 'Wondertainment' Is selling off dangerous toys marketed for children.
"I'm already starting to not like this guy." Endeavor said. "Agreed." Said the Pro heroes.

"Usually, these announcements take the form of highly dangerous toys, but the company has also released A very peculiar set Of limited edition creations. a set of living, breathing, more-or-less Human beings known collectively as...The little misters. All of them are marked with tattoos of their names and each one comes with a card reading. 'Wow! you just found You're very own little mister. a limited edition Collection from Dr wondertainment! Find them all and become Mr. Collector!' And for today, we will be taking a look at all of them One by one. So that you can know what you're up against here."

Everyone Started to become interested in these toys That this 'Dr wondertainment' had made.
"So they're like, literal human toys?" Asked Denki.

"I guess you can say that since they are more-or-less human. But not actually human. They're more...human-like."
Zero Explained. "More will be explained in Video, So please pay Attention."

Everyone Nodded at this and continued watching.

"Item #: SCP-905 ("Mr.Chameleon")

Object Class: Safe"

"Mr Chameleon?." Denki said. "Does that mean he's a half man half Chameleon?."

"Just which the Video And find out." Zero said, and everyone looked back to the TV.

"Special Containment Procedures: SCP-905 is to be contained in a six (6) m x six (6) m x three (3) m containment cell, painted matte black. This cell is to be devoid of any mirrors or windows. Two LED arrays are to be installed in cells housing SCP-905. Every four hours, SCP-905 is to be fed for twenty (20) minutes.

As of current regulations on "Misters", SCP-905 is to be contained in Hall ██ of Site-██.