Chapter 16

Story promotion;

Called; Desire Lines (R rated)

By; IAmABadGirl12

Summary;

**MATURE CONTENT, read at your own will!**

"I am so hard for you but you're a good girl, good girls don't have sex with bad boys, infact, they don't have sex at all. Your innocence blinds me." Kyle exclaimed seductively. I wanted to show him, I needed to show him that I wasn't a good girl, oh no, I was the naughtiest of them all. I laid my hand on his rock hard erection, and took great victory when I heard him gulp.

"I guess I'm just a naughty good girl."

Check it out!! It' sounds awesome!! Read it and vote it and save it!!

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

My eyes fluttered open. I stretched inbetween the sheets with a lazy smile on my face. I felt rested, considering I only had 6 hours sleep and I woke before the alarm clock sounded.

Do you ever get that feeling when you wake up feeling refreshed and rested? When you wake up with a smile on your face? I do now. I feel unusually happy, and that's rare for me considering I'm not normally a morning person.

I turned around to face the annoying little black machine with the flashing red digits. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes as my vision started to get blurry.

11:30 A.M. it read. Oh great, I still have a few- holy shit!

"Fuck." I groaned aloud. I'm late for school! But how? I leaned over to check my alarm clock, it wasn't broken. Somebody must have turned my alarm off. In sudden anger I pulled my duvets back with alot of force and stomped my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Who turned my alarm off?" I hissed to Jesse and Hunter while they were munching on their cereal at the table. I'd make them choke on that cereal. I crossed my arms and started tapping my foot against the cold, hard wood of the kitchen floor waiting for an answer.

"We did." Jesse said finally, like it wasnt much of a big deal. In true fairness, it wasn't. But I was looking forward to seeing Brody as I haven't spoken to him for a couple of days. It made me feel the slightest bit guilty, we needed the communication to keep us close, right now it wasn't like that. And I also kissed Hunter. So I'm partially..or mostly to blame.

"And why?" I said while throwing my arms up and moving them around frantically.

"Because we're going out, together." Hunter replied.

"Where?" I asked with a bored expression. It better be good or I swear I'll murder them both and dump them in my old, grumpy next door neighbours swimming pool. The thought made me laugh quietly.

"It's a suprise." A smile made its way onto my lips, I loved suprises! I started to bounce on my feet slightly, forgetting about the alarm clock.

"Are you excited Ava?" Hunter smirked. I reduced my bouncing and put on yet another bored expression.

"No. I hate suprises." I lied.

"No you don't you lov-"

"Shut up!" I shouted to Jesse cutting him off. Hunters smirk grew bigger. I knew he knew that I loved suprises, I mean, I basically gave it away.

I padded across to the cereal cabinet and the refrigerator to make my self a bowl of cereal. I grabbed the bowl and put it onto the table opposite Hunter. I then walked to the draw to pick out a shiny, silver spoon. Stainless steel? Wow. I'm glad it's stainless, I'd be totally put off my food if my spoon was full of rust.