The Ticket Master

Spike: No. Nope. Nope... [continues in background]

Spike and Wolfie are seen riding on Twilight's back looking at the apples.

AJ: Thank you kindly, Twilight, for helping me out. I bet Big McIntosh I could get all these Golden Delicious in the barn by lunchtime. If I win, he's gonna walk down Stirrup Street in one of Granny's girdles. [chuckles]

Twilight: No problem at all, Applejack. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry.

Spike: I know, right?

Wolfie: I'm hungry.

Twilight: Puh-lease, Spike, Wolfie. You've been lounging on my back all morning while we worked.

Spike: Exactly. You two are taking so long, we missed snack-time.

Wolfie: It's not like I have magic to help with.

Twilight: [stomach grumbles] [laughs nervously] Eh, I guess we better get some food.

Spike: Nope. Worm. A-ha!

Spike pulls out a perfect apple.

Twilight: [licks lips] Oh Spike, that looks delicious!

Spike splits it in half giving one to Wolfie. They then stuff the apple pieces into their mouths.

Spike: [munching]

Twilight: Spike. Wolfie.

Wolfie/Spike: I was hungry./What? [burp]

Spike burps a letter.

Twilight: It's a letter from Princess Celestia.

Spike: [clears throat] Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle and Wolfie plus one guest.

AJ/Twilight: [gasp] The Grand Galloping Gala!

Insert Theme Song

AJ/Twilight: The Grand Galloping Gala! [cheering]

Spike pretends to throw up while Wolfie looks confused. Spike then burps again.

Spike: [burp] Look, three tickets.

Twilight: Wow, great! I've never been to the gala. Have you, Spike?

Spike: No, and I plan to keep it that way. I don't want any of that girly frilly frou-frou nonsense.

Wolfie: Yeah! I don't know why I got a ticket.

Twilight: Aw, come on Spike. A dance would be nice. And Wolfie, you're going wether you like it or not.

Wolfie: Aww.

AJ: Nice? It's a heap good more than just nice. I'd love to go.

Applejack starts imagining and telling Twilight what she can get.

Twilight: Oh, well in that case, would you like to—

RD: Whoa! [crash] Ugh. Are we talking about the Grand Galloping Gala?

AJ: Rainbow Dash. You told me you were too busy to help me harvest apples. What were you busy doing? Spyin'?

RD: No, I was busy napping, and I just happened to hear that you have an extra ticket?