Boast Busters

Spike: Come on, Twilight. You can do it!

Twilight: Okay, here goes.

Twilight casts a spell on Spike while Wolfie watched.

Spike: Ha ha! Ya did it! Growing magic, that's number twenty-five. Twenty-five different types of tricks and counting. And I think this is the best trick so far. Hello, Rarity. What's that? Aw, it's nothin', just my awesome mustache. [laughter]

Twilight: Sorry, Romeo. As attractive and enticing as you look, it's just for practice, and it's gotta go.

Spike: Wait! Aw, rats!

Twilight: [laughter]

Wolfie: You looked weird with it anyways.

Insert Theme Song

Twilight and Spike are walking around town. Wolfie being on Twilight's back.

Spike: Twenty-five, Twilight. Twenty-five different kinds of tricks and counting. I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!

Twilight: True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?

Wolfie: Then more magic!

Spike: Like you, Twilight, and you know a ton of magic.

Twilight: Oh, Spike, stop. I'm sure there are lots of ponies right here in Ponyville that know just as much magic as me.

Spike: Are you kiddin'? I don't think there's another unicorn in all of Equestria with your kind of ability, Twilight.

Snails: Gangway! Comin' through!

Two ponies run by. Dragging Spike with them.

Spike: Augh! Snips, Snails! What's goin' on?

Snails: Wha, haven't you heard?

They suddenly stop. Throwing Spike to the ground.

Spike: Whoa!

Snails: There's a new unicorn in town!

Snips: Yeah! They say that she's got more magical powers than any other unicorn ever!

Twilight: Really?

Spike: Aw, no way, that honor goes to Twilight here.

Wolfie: Spike's right! Twilit is the best!

Twilight Sparkle: Where is this unicorn?

Snails: Ho, she's in the town square. Come on!

Snips: Yeah! [laughter] Come on! Whooo!

Scene Change-Town Hall

Trixie: Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!

Audience: Ooh!

Trixie: Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!

Fireworks sound. And the booms even though not that loud, hurt Wolfie's ears.

Rarity: My, my, my! What boasting!

Spike: Come on, nopony's as magical as Twi— Twi— Twi— Oh! [clears throat] Hey, Rarity, I, uh— Mustache!

Wolfie: Oh Spike.

Twilight: There's nothing wrong with being talented, is there?

AJ: Nothin' at all, 'cep'n when someone goes around showin' it off like a school filly with fancy new ribbons.