Fall Weather Friends

A horseshoe is seen landing next to a small wooden stick lodged into the ground. When we zoom out, Applejack and Rainbow are seen. Rainbow does a loop-de-loop.

RD: [grunt] Whoo-hoo!

Rainbow just stays in the air now waiting for Applejack's turn.

AJ: Hoo-wee! Not a bad pitch for a pony who works with her head in the clouds.

RD: Oh yeah? Think you can do better, cowgirl?

AJ: I know I can. [grunt]

She throws the horseshoe but get farther from the stake than Rainbow's.

AJ: Oh, for Pete's sake!

RD: Heh! Looks like this Pegasus can pitch better than the workhorse. The object of the game is to get the closest to the stake.

AJ: All right, all right. You got another throw there, pony girl.

RD: [grunt]

Rainbow throws her second one. Only to get it way into the bushes.

Wolfie: Ow!

Wolfie walks out of the bushes rubbing her head with her hoof. Applejack and Rainbow look at her.

Wolfie: Heh. Hi. I wanted to see what you're doing.

Applejack looks to Rainbow.

AJ: [sarcastically] Wow, Rainbow, heh. You couldn't hit a barn door with that kind of a throw! But yet you hit a filly.

RD: Yeah, yeah. I still have the closest throw, Applesmack. Just try and beat it.

AJ: [grunt]

Applejack throws the horseshoe and gets it right around the stake. Shocking Rainbow and Wolfie.

Wolfie: Wow!!

AJ: Yee-haw! It's a ringer. That's how you do it down here on the farm.

RD: I lost.

AJ: Ah, don't feel bad, Rainbow. It's all in good fun.

RD: I hate losing.

AJ: Besides, you're a mighty good athlete. I'm just better. Heh heh heh.

Applejack walks away. Rainbow flies after with a still surprised Wolfie behind them.

RD: All right, Applejack, you think you're the top athlete in all of Ponyville?

AJ: Well, I was gonna say in all of Equestria, but that might be gildin' the lily.

RD: ...and I think I'm the top athlete. So let's prove it.

AJ: Prove what?

RD: I challenge you to an Iron Pony competition. A series of athletic contests to decide who's the best, once and for all.

AJ: You know what, Rainbow? You're on.

Rainbow spits on her hoof then hits Applejack's hoof. They then butt heads with Wolfie there staring with awe.

Insert Theme Song

RD: [grunt]

Rainbow is stretching with Applejack, Twilight, Wolfie and Spike looking at her. Spike on Twilight's back, Wolfie in her mane.

Twilight: So you two are doing what, now?

AJ: An Iron—

RD: Iron Pony competition.

AJ: See, we've set up a bunch of events to decide which one of us is—

RD: The most athletic pony ever! [grunt]