Prolouge

Published: May 23, 2023
Updated: March 2, 2024
Just small updates to make the story seem a little smoother.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Push sweetie!" A blue unicorn calls to his wife, a grey unicorn.

"What do you think I'm doing, Night Light!" The grey unicorn yells.

"Wait, I see her." Says the doctor calmly. "Just one more push-" He's interrupted by a crying filly. "It's a girl."

"See, Twilight, it's okay." Night Light says to his wife, Twilight Velvet.

"Wait, there's another one." The doctor says.

"Another one!?" The mare in the room says." There's more crying.

"It's a boy. Mrs, you seem to be in the clear. I'll leave you alone with the newest members of your family." The doctor leaves while letting in two young unicorns. A ten year old and a fifteen year old.

"Am I finally a big sister?" The ten year old asks as soon as she walks in.

"Yes Twily, you are." Says the other unicorn.

"Twilight, Shining, meet your baby brother and sister." Says Night Light.

"What are their names dad?" Asks Shining Armor.

"Amber and Tyson Wolf." Replied their mother.

"Welcome to the family Amber, Tyson." Says Shining while Twilight says at the same time;

"I'll always protect you."

Late that night, Night Light took his two older kids home. While Twilight Velvet and Tyson are asleep in the hospital. Amber is still awake. Then something happens...

A little Amber is looking at the stars and full moon that are out the window. She coos at them.

When suddenly, the window blows open. And in flies a dark blue pegasus. Or unicorn? Her mane is blue as well. But she looks transparent like a ghost. She sees the young filly.

"Young one. It's you. I feel a great power from you. I'm here to tell you. You have the power of the moon. You won't remember this but I want to tell you: your life will be hard. Though I don't know what will happen but I know, you're different." The pony then bows to little Amber while her horn glows slightly and the baby.

The transparent pony then disappears while Amber laughs at the tickle she got.