Swarm of the Century

It's a nice day and you can see Fluttershy picking flowers.

Fluttershy: La, la la, la la, la la, la la.

A squirrel comes up to her with a dandelion.

Fluttershy: Thank you little squirrel, but remember: these flowers are for Princess Celestia. Only the prettiest ones will do.

The wind picks up a little and blow the dandelion petals. The squirrel hides the flower behind its back and runs away.

Fluttershy: La, la la, la la, la la, la la.

She goes up a hill next to a bucket of apples.

Parasprite: [chirp]

Fluttershy: Gah!

Something comes out of hiding. Revealing to be a little blue bug shaped like a ball.

Parasprite: [chirp]

Fluttershy: Hello, little guy. I've never seen anything like you before.

The creature goes up to an apple.

Parasprite: [sniff]

Fluttershy: Oh, are you hungry? Here you go.

She smushes the apple for the creature to eat but instead it goes to the bucket and eats all the apple in it.

Fluttershy: [gasp] I guess you were hungry.

Parasprite: [purr]

It snuggles up in her hair and looks up at her.

Fluttershy: You're the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to show you to my friends.

Insert theme song

Twilight: Oh! Hurry up, Spike, Wolfie! This place isn't gonna clean itself.

Spike: It also didn't mess itself up.

Wolfie: [giggle]

The two younger creatures are seen picking up books.
Twilight: Princess Celestia will be here tomorrow!

Spike: I thought this was just an unofficial casual visit.

Twilight: There's nothing casual about a visit from royalty. I want this place to be spotless, and you've barely made a dent in the clutter.

Spike goes up a ladder while talking. Wolfie goes to balance the ladder.

Spike: Maybe you should, ugh, start reading them one at a time-- whoa ho! Aw.

Wolfie: Are you ok?

Spike: Yes...

Twilight walks up to the two with a brush, dusting a book. Spike gets up staring at her. While Wolfie grabs the book one Spikes head and goes to put it back where it belongs.

Twilight: Everything's got to be perfect. No time for fooling around.

Spike goes and pushes away the books surrounding him.

Spike: You know, this would be an awful lot easier if there weren't three of us here getting under each other's feet.

Twilight: Great idea. You clean, I'll go see how everyone else's preparations are coming. Come along Wolfie.

Wolfie: Wah?

Spike: Or maybe I should... [groan]

Out in town Twilight is walking around. Wolfie on her back. They reach the park where many ponies are getting ready. Two ponies pull up a sign saying "Welcome Princess Celest"