Stare Master

We immediately start out with Rarity running back and forth carrying fabric. She passes by Sweetie Belle.

Rarity: Where'd I put that? Ohh, I thought I already...

     Rarity runs past again now holing a few bucket of gems. Something also clatters... When she passes again, she's now holding yarn.

Rarity: Ohh, and I can't forget I've got to... oh, how am I ever gonna get this done?

     She drops the yarn as Sweetie Belle starts talking.

Sweetie Belle: Are you sure I can't help? I could—

Rarity: No!

Sweetie Belle: Maybe just a—

Rarity: No thanks!

Sweetie Belle: How about—

Rarity: Just stand over there.

Sweetie Belle: But—

Rarity: Where you'll be out of the way. Ribbon, ribbon! Where's the ribbon?!

Sweetie Belle: I got it!

     Sweetie Belle is leaning up on a stool reaching for some ribbon on the top shelf. You can see she is dangerously close to falling and knocking over Rarity's sewing machine.

Sweetie Belle: Whoa!

Rarity: [gasps]

     The ribbon, once it fell, hit a mannequin which caused a domino effect of things crashing and clattering to the floor.

Rarity: Aah!

     The sewing machine flew over Rarity's head (her just barely missing getting hit) and crashes into a mannequin. Things finally settled once the ribbon stops at Sweetie's front hooves and the room is now a mess.

Sweetie Belle: Um, I-I'll just go and stand over there, where I'll be... out of the way.

     Sweetie zips off.

Rarity: [sigh]

     Insert Theme Song

     Coming back in screen, Rarity is seen picking up her fabrics while Sweetie Belle just stands there.

Sweetie Belle: Won't you at least let me help you clean up?

Rarity: No. You've helped me quite enough.

Sweetie Belle: I'm sorry, sis! I just thought that if I could help, I might find my special gift and finally earn my cutie mark.

     Sweetie then stares solemnly at where a cutie mark might on day be.

Rarity: I understand. It's just that... I need this time to fill this order without any... complications. Okay, all done. Now, back to work. I've lost a lot of time, and I cannot have any more interruptions.

     The doorbell then rings.

Rarity: Oh, what now?!

     The door to Rarity's room opens and reveals Fluttershy with a basket.

Fluttershy: Oh, sorry. I thought the "open" sign meant you were open, but I must have been mistaken.

Rarity: [gasps] Fluttershy! Forgive me! I was so wrapped up in my work that I forgot you were bringing Opalescence back from her grooming!

Fluttershy: No worries, Rarity. I've left her there in the basket.

Opal: [purrs]

     Opal starts rubbing up against the pegasus.