Sonic Rainboom

It's a nice clear day and we see Rainbow pacing back and forth.

RD: Now, what have we learned?

Fluttershy: Lots of control.

RD: Good.

Fluttershy: Screaming and hollering.

RD: Yes, and most importantly?

Fluttershy: Passion!

RD: Right! So now that you know the elements of a good cheer, let's hear one.

Fluttershy: [inhales] Yay.

Fluttershy barely yelled.

RD: ...Ugh. You're gonna cheer for me like that? Louder.

Fluttershy: Yay.

RD: Louder!

Fluttershy: Yay.

RD: Louder!

Fluttershy: [deep breath] [quietly] Yaaay.

RD: Ugh...

Rainbow falls onto her back.

Fluttershy: Too loud?

Insert Theme Song

Rainbow Dash is in the clouds. Looking down, we see Fluttershy staring up. Barely cheering.

Fluttershy: Yay.

RD: [deep breath]

Rainbow jumps from the cloud and dive down.

RD: And now, phase one of my routine.

She zips past some trees zigzagging in and out of them.

Fluttershy: Wooo.

She flies up.

RD: Phase two.

She then dives down and swirls around clouds making them go in circles.

Fluttershy: Way to go.

Rainbow then flies up high.
RD: Here we go. Phase three. The sonic rainboom.

She dives down, and flies so fast, you can see little clouds forming around her.

RD: C'mon! [grunt] Uh-oh. [scream]

Rainbow gets thrown back and she gets flung all the way to the library. Where we see the rest of the Mane 6 and Wolfie put away books.

Twilight: [sigh] Last one. Thank you so much for helping me clean up all these books, guys. It was a crazy week of studying.

Wolfie: Tell me about it.

We hear a whistling and in crashes Rainbow from the window.

RD: [screams]

The crash that sounded caused all the books to fall on top of everypony.

Twilight/AJ/Pinkie: [groan]

Wolfie: Help..

Everpony digs their way out of the books while Fluttershy flies through the window.

Fluttershy: Rainbow Dash, you rock! Woohoo. [gasp] Did my cheering do that?

RD: Hehe. Sorry about that ladies. That was a truly feeble performance.

Fluttershy: Actually, it wasn't all bad. I particularly liked it when you made the clouds spin.

RD: Ugh. I'm not talking about my performance, I'm talking about yours. That feeble cheering!