{25}

Days had gone by, no call from him I had been told my multiple people that he hated me. I knew he was planning something big, that could absolutely destroy me. Then 3 weeks later I got a call

"Bro, Tyler is going to kill Rose, he's planning on taking down the plane she's in." Damion said

"What?" I was so shocked, horrified, the thought of her dying in such a scary awful way shattered my heart.

"I don't know what you can do?" Damion said

My thought in a very emotional situation was to not tell her and to go with her. I knew there was nothing I could do, Tyler was much more powerful in every way then I was. So even if I talked to anyone they would tell him and I would he killed.

I thought through everyday that I could get her out of the situation, but he would eventually kill her. I thought about a way I could live and kill Tyler eventually. So I decided I would go in the plane and when it was about to crash I could use a parachute, and find a way to protect her.

The next flight she had was Christmas break, wifi h was 3 months away. Merry Christmas to her family.

Those next three months were horrible, knowing I had 3 months left with the love of my life was a unexplainable pain. She was so happy, and full of life and I couldn't take that away from her. I even thought about finding a way for her die that was peaceful and not hard or scary.

I had a plan pretty much in place, I was going to take a "backpack" with me on the plane. Move her to business class and in a spot where no matter how the plan crashed it was going to be fast. Scary. But fast. Then just be "dead" and kill Tyler eventually in the worst slowest way possible.

However, I didn't think about Lola, Roses best friend. Lola was a lot like Joy, a few days before the flight, Rose came into my office during lunch and asked if I would be okay if Lola came with. How could I say no, she would be confused. But I didn't want another person to die because of me. I was torn, but I said yes. Maybe having Lola there would be easier. That night we go into a fight, but I made it up to her with my amazing sex skill.

I made sure I savored every last minute with her. I didn't sleep the night before we left, I just stared at Rose. I can't really explain how beautiful she is, she's absolutely perfect to me. I love every single part of her, she's my everything. This was Tyler taking everything from me, his sick twisted way.

The next morning we left, she was so excited to see her family. It hurt. We got onto the plan and about a hour in, t turbulence, she got scared. She looked at me for peace.

"Just turbulence" I said with a fake smile

Then the plane actually started to go down, Lola went first. The screams I heard from Rose were shattering. I then shortly after left the plane. I saw it go down. And broke, I took a ride to Portland. The whole way I cried I wanted to die. But I needed to make sure that Tyler paid for what he did.

When I got to my new house, I turned on the news.

"Only one survivor." The news lady said

"Rose, Hayward."

I was so horrified, No. No. No. I was more broken then before. She lived.

Everyday for weeks I was terrified, surely they would say she passed. But they didn't. She was really famous after that, she made sure that my identity was never uncovered. I knew at that point Tyler wouldn't kill her because he thought I was dead.

After a year, I couldn't live bit seeing her anymore I felt selfish. So I tracked her down, I knew her favorite coffee shop and so decided I would see her there.