{1}

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning" I said.

"Rose, what time is it"

"5:00"

"You need to leave before the campus wakes up"

"Okay"

I hated leaving him, I hated this relationship. I obviously didn't want him to get trouble for fucking one of his students. But I also wanted people to know that he fucked me. That we were together I was his and he is mine.

"Again tonight?"

"Yes m'am"

I grabbed my thing and left, when I got back into campus I went back to my dorm, I got ready and left for class.

"HEY ROSE"

I heard my name being screamed from far away,
Lola ran up to me. I hadn't seen her in a few days due to finals. Least favorite thing ever. Her and I are opposite, she's a golden retriever and I'm a black cat. I love her so much.  It is true opposite do attract.

"Girl, you need to tell me about this guy you keep seeing is." She pleaded. I couldn't tell her that could ruin everything.

"You can't know it's a secret"

"I'm your best friend"

"Fine"  I couldn't not tell her, that's not how I worked. One night I would be drunk and tell her. I suck at keeping secrets and this is a really big one. Keeping secrets makes me sweat, it's like I'm fucking Nick from New girl.

"Who"

"I can't tell you...yet, I will tell you after History."

"Why that class"

"Because He's in Kilgores class"

"OK"

We walked together, during lunch I met up with Nathan.

"Can I tell Lola?" I asked him

"If she promises not to tell a soul"

"I promise she won't"

"Ok"  I quickly kissed him. He smiled, I love his smile it turns me on. Everything about him turns me
On.

"Rose, I'm going to Oregon over Christmas break for a meeting and I know that you are also going to see your family. I want to meet them I think you and I could work. {I smiled this would be month together}I have a apartment in Oregon we could stay in."

This was the first time I ever saw him not be nervous for us to be together. His eyes sparkled, he moved closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I want to be with you Rose"

He whispered in my ear. I had wanted to hear that for so long.

"I want to be with you Nathan"

I whispered back

Soon the end of the day came, I was nervous; I had never kept something from Lola for so long.

"Okay, Rose tell me" Lola said

We waited until everyone left, I stood up and then she did. Nathan walked over to me, put his hand around my waist and gave me a kiss.

Lola looked like she had just been shot.

"I'm dating Nathan"

Her mouth dropped open. Her eyes going back and fourth between Nathan and I. She started laughing "I honestly am not surprised" because she was laughing so hard I started to laugh. Then Nathan started laughing, someone heard us and came in to check what was happening. To be far we sounded like dying pigs so I can understand why someone came to check I would to.
"Everything okay?" Asked one of the teachers, he had a really long nose. My intrusive thoughts wanted to say "yeah everything's fine squidward" I didn't.
"Yes, Lola wrote a really funny story." I said pointing at her. "Okay" Squidward said "just wanted to check to make sure everything is okay." He turned around and left.

"Lola can I have a moment with Rose please" it was a demanding tone not a question. "Sure" She turned around and left. As soon as she was gone he wrapped his hand around my waist and smiled down on me. This is were I felt the most alive, in his arms.

"There is a flight leaving for Oregon tomorrow, come with me."
I had classes but I didn't care. Love is funny it makes you not care about the things you should care about. I would rather die, then be without him. When he is gone my body aches for him. Everything about me is controlled by him. Every thought, feeling, emotion. Is controlled by his feeling, words everything. I hate love but I also love love.
I nodded and let myself sink into his body. I knew our relationship was dangers. He could go to jail, lose his job. I could lose my everything , him.