{5}

I woke up and packed the rest of my things, and finally with the smell of coffee Nathan woke up.
He walked in behind and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning love" he said, his raspy voice is so sexy.

I smiled.

"Good morning babe" I replied

I handed him his coffee it was going to be a long day. We sat down on the couch and he laid his head in my chest. I Kissed him on the head, it was mornings like these that I realize hard things are good, they give us good people. This whole situation is hard, but I got the love of my life out of it.

"We need to get ready." I said he groaned and got up.

I stood up and ran to the bedroom and got dressed,  I put on jeans and a pink sweat shirt and tied my hair up in a lose bun letting some of dark red hair fall out. I then I put on converse. Nathan walked out wearing grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants. God I love it when guys look comfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yes just get nervous for planes" he said

"Aw I will hold your hand don't worry" I laughed

He laughed , then we left and picked up Lola, we got through security. And soon bordered the plane, take off was super smooth.

About a hour after we took off the plane started with turbulence, super bad turbulence. So captain came on to say that's what it was. I could feel the plane start descend I was confused, I started to panic it felt like the plane was falling.

I could feel the plane start to drop- I looked at Nathan he didn't looked fazed.

"One of the engines blew up, we are gonna try to land the plane safely. Prepare yourself for anything."

I started to panic, something hit the side Lola was sitting on and part of the plane broke off. She started screaming and crying and trying to crawl to me. It didn't work the wind was to strong, the plane was on its side at this point in free fall.

Lola went with everyone who was on the left side of the plane. Her scream was cut off, she was gone at least it was fast I hope. Still Nathan looked unfazed, he was somewhere else in his head. I was broken I knew I was going to die I was waiting for it to happen.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" Nathan said crying

I was so confused why was he saying sorry?

"Wha-

Screams, horrible blood curdling screams.

Then Silence.