{27}

I stared at Nathan for a few second, it was raining and cold.

"Do you wanna come in" I asked

"Sure." He said

I let him in and he looked around while I went to find a sweat shirt and a towel. I thought while I was walking around, why is he is here. I love him, and that feeling never went away. I can't be with him, I can't betray Lola like that. While I don't think that she would care, I can't and won't want to think about the look on her face.

I walked back to him and gave him the change of clothes and towel, and showed him to the bathroom to change. I sat in the couch terrified, what did he want. Did he kill someone? Did people find out about me killing Tyler? 5 minutes felt like 5 years.

He came out, and sat down. He smiled at me, that smile. Fuck I loved it so much.

"I miss you" he said

I shook my head.

"I can't do this" I said

"I know, I just needed to see you and tell you how much I love you, I never got to do that and if you never want to see me again I understand" he said

"I have a extra room, you can stay in for the night and leave in the morning" I said, I wanted him to stay, but I would feel awful.

I grabbed him water and then we very awkwardly walked in opposite directions from each other. I went to bed but couldn't sleep. I wanted him so bad, but I couldn't.

When I finally fell asleep I had to a dream about Lola.

"Hey" Lola said smiling

Crying I said "I miss you"

"Oh shut up" she said

"I'm gone, you need to live life. Love who you love, and we both know how much you love him. I don't care all I want in life is for you to be happy. So please go date, marry have his kids. Be happy." Lola said

"I love you" I said

Then I woke up basically jumping out of bed, it was six am. I heard the door open. Nathan. I ran out of bedroom to him, it was still dark out when he went to his car.

"Nathan!!" I screamed

He turned around

"I love you too" I said

He walked over to me shocked, and grabbed my waist and kissed me.

He put his forehead to mine

"Your my everything" he said kissing me.