{9}

My least favorite thing was everything, everything reminded me of them. Music, books, people, laughter, sadness. I hated waking up in the morning because I knew they wouldn't be here to wake up with me. I hated sunny days because that meant Lola couldn't enjoy the sun. She loved the sun, I swear she radiated the sun. What I hated most was T.V especially today because today was the one year anniversary of the plane crash.

I had 17 interviews that day talking about the crash. Most of them were in the morning.

"Sorry if I woke you mom"

"It's Okay baby, are you okay?"

"No"

She came over and hugged me, I cried in her arms. I think I big reason why so many people hate me is because I never cried on T.V so many people thought I didn't care, which is so untrue.

"It will be okay, it can only get better from here"

He rubbed my back and kissed my head, I loved my mother she was always so amazing. She knew how to comfort anyone, but people would use her as a rug sometimes. Thinking they could get away with anything. Including my dad, I hated him. My mother was to nice to leave him, even though he beat her. I tried getting her away from him but that ended with me in the ER with 8 stitches in my head.

He busted down the door of my apartment, and threw me into a wall. Dragged my Mom out of my apartment by my hair. She told me the car ride over there just to make up a story, I hated having to do that but I did. To this day she never left him, when I woke up from a coma she had a black eye, She is way to good for anyone.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too"

Then I left the house and went to my interviews

"How did you know the plane was going to crash, what the moments like leading up to the accident?"

"The plane started with just a bit of turbulence, I looked over at my Boyfriend and he didn't look nervous which calmed my nerves. Then it just kept getting worse until the Pilots came on and said the engines and blown."

"What was the crash like?"

" The side my best friend Lola was on came off, I still don't know what hit that side yet. She tried crawling to me but the plane just was to strong and sucked her out. After that it happened to fast, I looked at my Boyfriend and then I was the ground,I was surprised I was alive I thought that silence I heard was death. There was this girl who is horrible condition I knew she was going to die soon, so I did everything in my power to get to her, I held her while she passed away. Then I found my best friends body and cried a lot while holding what was left of her."

"What happened to your Boyfriend?"

"I never found him"

"Who is he, will you finally tell us who he is?"

"No, he wouldn't want him self in the public eye. He doesn't have family to say it's okay."

Soon the interviews were over. So I went to get some coffee.

"Hi, can I please have a iced vanilla latte?"

"Yes, tha-"

Someone cut her off before she could finish.

"I will get the same thing, and pay for her."

I knew that voice, I was horrified.

I turned around

"Nathan?"

"Hi, Rose"