{15}

It had been two weeks in his house, two weeks with him. Two weeks a year ago with Nathan would have sounded like heaven. Two weeks this year with him sounds like hell. It is hell. All I do is pace around or sit on the roof however now whenever he is home he lets me out. Good, finally. I get to do something other then think.
His house is pretty, very dark. The upstairs has dark wood trim and grey carpet. A bath room with dark marble and gold accents. Every room has black silk bedding and a two large windows. His room has dark French doors with gold handles. The downstairs has a large island with black marble and dark wood flooring. Everything is dark, I like it. I shouldn't like it.

"How are you" Nathan asked. I have been giving the silent treatment since he left me on the roof. He deserves it, if I start taking I might start screaming and I might be locked up again. I don't want to be. So I just don't talk, I haven't eaten days either, I can't I don't want to.

"Rose, you need to eat." I just sat still at the window. He was right but I didn't care. After days of trying to get me talk he gave up. So he just set a plate down,
And watched me silent for a moment."Your mom is doing good."
Don't respond Rose, this is what he wants. Unless he is stalking her how the fuck does he know she's okay.

Fuck my phone

I turn around to look at him, he knows I know. He wants me to respond I don't. He knows I know, she will find out and then I can leave. He doesn't like that I don't respond. "Please Rose."the constant begging from him is so annoying. Again I break my rule.

"Shut up." I say

"Finally I got you to talk."
He says

He smiles a little bit, not the type you can see.
He smiles with his eyes, I want to stab him in his eyes. He walks away, finally I can be alone. I get up and walk over to island and grab some water and after days I eat. Which puts me in a better mood just not good enough to want to talk to him.

I go over to front door and it's locked from the inside. Which I'm not happy about so I go down to the basement the one place I have not been yet. When I walk down there it's beautiful there are Roses planted everywhere by the sink under the t.v there over 300 of them.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

He planted a rose in his basement in little boxes and in every room in the basement. Every day of the year. He actually felt bad. Oh my god. It's beautiful, he might have loved me. A tear runs down my cheek I cover my mouth looking around he planted a Rose everyday. Of. That.Year. I cry even more the more I walk around the darkness of this whole house is broken up by the roses. So many dark red roses. This makes me want to kill him even more, knowing he felt bad. I wonder if he still adds to it.

I don't believe he brought the plane down. I don't believe it. Someone else did, he couldn't have. I still hate him. My heart breaks again, I can't keep looking at this place. But I keep looking anyway, then I enter a room

Oh

My

God

A bed of roses are in the floor, how did he plant roses in the floor. He watched every interview, he really did feel bad. It's a bed of roses like the bed of flowers I laid hailey in when she died. I grab my chest I can feel my heart crack, I can't do this. He loves me.