{11}

What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck. Why is he here. Why now, why not a year ago, why today.
How the fuck is he not dead. Why is he not dead.

"Nathan?"

I turned around to face him. The poor barista looked so confused.

"Ma'am is it okay he pays?"

I didn't even turn around  to look at her

"Yes it's fine."

I walked away and waited outside for him, I missed him. He was my everything, it was so nice to know he was okay. Why the fuck hadn't he come sooner, sent a text, a letter.

He finally walked out, god he is so sexy.

"Hey"

"How the fuck are you alive"

"I will tell you"

"Where was your body"

"Babe I know you have so many questions I'm going to tell you."

So I walked with him, where ever we were going.

We came to a stop at a driveway I never knew existed, it was hidden by the forest. When we walked
Onto the driveway the house was massive.
The biggest I had ever seen in my life, it was dark.
Black and grey lots of black brick but the darkness of the house lessened when I saw the door it was red. Odd I thought but it's not my house. He led me in and it was even bigger in the inside again dark .

He led me to the kitchen, black marble island and counter tops with grey tile in the back and black trim. A gold faucet and huge black cabinets with gold accents. He set out coffee down on the island.

"Nathan, how the fuck are you alive and why are just making your appearance now?"

"Before I need you to call your mother and say your going to be staying with a friend for awhile"

"Why..."

"Please just do it"

And so I did. I don't know why I did, I should not have.

"Hey mom, so I met a friend I haven't seen in over a year and her and I wanted to get together for awhile and go down to Florida."

"By plane?"

"No we will drive I'm not ready yet."

"That's sweet of her, please call and FaceTime
Me everyday."

"Your okay with it?"

"Your an adult Rose, so yes I'm okay with it. You haven't seen your friends in awhile. Please FaceTime
Everyday and let me know when you get there safely"

"Thanks mom love you"

After our conversation I set my phone down waiting for him to finally talk.

"I have so much to tell you." He said