Chapter 5 - Hunters

Its been days and there was still no news of Allison. Only of her friends and family. They had left her messages, text and phone calls. Amberley had left in sues a hurry that she had forgotten to tell people, oops... So now she was on the phone with her sister Elena. “I’m sorry, Elena. That I left in sues a hurry, but I found my biological mother.”

“Oh, Amberley. Its good to hear your voice and I’m glad that you are okay. You found your biological mother?” Elena asked her.

“Yes, Malia Hale.” Amberley replied. “And I found out who my grandfather is. Only that i’s missing and i want to know who my biological father is.”

Elena sighed a bit. “I understand and I hope you find out, Amberley.”

“Me too.” Amberley comment. “But enough about me. What’s going on in the town?”

“So much.” Elena replied.

“Please tell me.” Amberley comment.

“We found out that Klaus’s family lived here in town from 1000 years ago.” Elena told her. “But we found out more, Klaus killed his own mother.”

“That’s awful.” Amberley gasped.

Elena nodded. “It is. But that’s not all. Klaus is back in town with his hybrids “

“Oh, great.” Amberley groaned. “Why can’t he just stay away?”

“I don’t know.” Elena replied, sighing.

“Is there something else you need to tell me?” Amberley asked.

“Jeremy is pissed.” Elena replied.

Amberley sighed. “Tell me something that I don’t know.”

“There isn’t nothing more to tell.” Elena told her.

“Okay.” Amberley nodded. “I’m gonna grab some coffee. Will i speak to you later?”

“Yeah.” Elena told her. “Bye.”

“Bye.”

---------------------

Later, Amberley was in town, when boy younger than her came towards her. “Uhm.. Hello?” He greeted her.
“Hello.” She greeted him back. “Who are you?”

“I’m Eli Hale.” The boy, Eli replied. “And i believe that you are Amberley the daughter of Malia.”

Amberley pointed at him. “You are Derek’s kid?!”

“Yes.” Eli nodded.

“I heard stories of him and the others, they are cool.” Amberley had a small smile.

“Yes, they are.” Eli nodded.

Amberley smile went to a sad one. “I’m sorry about your father.”

“Thank you.” Eli thanked her, also a had a sad smile.

----------------------

Back at her mothers, Amberley looked on her phone. Her sister texted her. There is someone new in town. – Elena

Amberley stared at her phone. Who? – Amberley

A woman looking for someone with the initials N.M. – Elena.

Right?! Keep me updated, please? – Amberley

I will. – Elena

Amberley whispered to herself. “You know more than you let on, but we will see.”

Just then, Malia walked towards her daughter and said. “Allison said she found the guy where you came from.”

“Mystic falls?” Amberley looked at her mother.

“Yes.” Malia nodded. “Niklaus Mikaelson, is the guys name.”

Amberley breathed it out. “I know of the guy, he is the hybrid.”

“And he pissed you off?” Malia asked to her.

“Something like that.” Amberley replied. “He hurt Elena and I felt my eyes change, but when I calmed down, I felt it change back.”

“It’s the temper.” Malia comment. “Is he immortal?”

Amber looked at her. “Yes, he is.”

“So still hot then?” Malia asked.

“Uh... I think so...” Amberley frowned. “I think you should see it for yourself.”

Malia looked in thought. “Maybe I will do that.”

“Maybe not. I don’t need to think about it.” Amberley made a face.

“Well, it already happened years ago.” Malia remarked.

Amberley made a face, stock out her tong. “Urgh, I don’t need to see it for my eyes.”

“Nah.” Malia waved it off. “We would be in a bedroom, where nobody would see us.”

“Omg!” Amberley exclaimed, channelling her inner Caroline. “No! I know now he is my father and all, but i don’t need a sibling. I have enough as it is, well adopted then.”

Malia smirked. “Okay.”

“So is Allison coming back?” Amberley asked, changing the subject.

“Yes, she even got a picture.” Malia replied.

“Okay.” Amberley nodded.

-----------------

After that conversation, Amberley went to the woods to cool it off. She needed time to herself, so she was walking in the woods. That’s when she heard something and she went to look for it.

Just then, as she got closer, she was grabbed from behind and taken away. All she got was a glimpse of a man. ‘A hunter.’ Then, she was knocked out.