Chapter 3 - Beacon Hills

Author’s note: It takes place just after the movie, for me its easier to write, I hope. -_- ^.^ ^_^ -.- ^.- -.^ '^.-

---------------

After a few days later, Amberley arrived in Beacon Hills. She had only a surname to go on. Hale. So she went to the police department. When she arrived there, she was greeted by an older man. “Hello, how can I help you?”

Amberley looked at the man. “Yes, you can. I’m looking for someone with the surname Hale.”

“Are you related?” The man asked her.

Amberley sighed. “I don’t know, that’s why I want to find them.”

The man nodded. “There is a garage with the name Hale and it’s just down the road.”

“Thank you.” Amberley thanked the man.

“I always help who is in need.” The nan comment, nodding.

Amberley smiled as then she walked out.

------------

Not much later, she arrived by the garage. But she pacing back and forth, she didn’t know what to do, until it decided for her, the door opened and a woman from around the thirty walked out. (Or maybe older) “Hello, young lady. What are you pacing about?”

Amberley stopped and looked at her. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to intercept, but I’m curious about something.”

“Go on.” The woman gestured.

“I only know of a surname Hale. Do you have that surname?” Amberley asked.

The woman nodded. “Yeah, I’m Malia Hale, btw.”

“Wow, beautiful name.” Amberley comment.

“And what are you looking for?” Malia asked.

Amberley looked at her. “My family. I know only of a surname Hale. Someone from 18 years ago left by strangers on their doorstep and let me pas as Elena’s twin. I’m looking for my biological parents.”

Malia blinked. “I never knew this day would come.” She whispered.

“It was you?” Amberley asked, a little angry.

“Yeah, I was 17 and stupid.” Malia replied. “Couldn’t raise a child with sues young age. So I gave birth and went nearest town and left you there.”

“Why?” Amberley asked.

“Why, what?” Malia asked back.

Amberley flashed with her eyes from anger. “Why would you do that?”

“You are like me.” Malia comment, randomly. “And I did it, because I was just out my were-coyote form and I was learning a lot and I just couldn’t handle a baby.”

Amberley nodded. “Good enough reason, but why couldn’t you. You know, watch out, so that you couldn’t get pregnant if you were doing stuff.”

“Nobody told me.” Malia shrugged. “Only after I got pregnant. People around me started speaking about birth control.”

Amberley sighed. “That’s their error, they should have helped you.” She looked at her. “So, do I have any other family?”

“Yes, my cousin.” Malia nodded. “And my father.”

“Cool, can I meet them.” Amberley asked.

“Sure.” Malia replied.

------------------

They went to a apartment and met up with the father of Malia. “Hello.” He greeted as he had opened the door, then he glanced at Amberley.

Malia noticed that. “Your granddaughter, Peter.”

Peter looked at her. “I never knew that I had a granddaughter.”

“I never told you.” Malia hissed. “But here we are and she wanted to meet you.”

Then, Peter looked at Amberley. “Hello, I’m Peter Hale and you are?”

“Amberley Gilbert.” Amberley replied.

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” Peter told her.

“Thanks, I guess.” Amberley shrugged.

Then, Malia spoke up. “Do you know where Eli is?”

“Somewhere in the woods.” Peter replied.

“Okay, so I will greet Scott then.”  Malia shrugged.

“You do that and leave me alone in this fine hour.” Peter groaned.

“Bye.” Malia walked already out.

Then, Amberley looked at him. “Not the greatest relationship with her, huh?”

“No.” Peter replied. “Now, if you excuse me.”

“Okay.” Amberley nodded and walked away as well.