Chapter 21

Amelia pov..

Ronia got us cheese burgers and honestly I don't see how she could eat right now...

Lizzie probably hates me.. And Ronia clearly has gun shot wounds that hasn't healed yet.. She's not even complaining about it... She has those because of me.. I'm such a terrible person.. Scarlett is probably going to hate me for that... I can't face them...

"actually can we just go back to the compound "

Happy gave me a confused look..

"hey, it's okay... We'll face them together... " she acts like shes the one that blew a gasket before getting kidnapped..

"you know what we'll do... We'll sing.. The song you wrote for the talent show.. "  I gave her nod because that was actually a pretty good idea...

"we here kids... Ronia.. Would you like me to fetch you again "

"can you fetch me when Peter gets back in 2 days.. Not before.. "
He nodded.. What was she hiding from and why?

We thanked him and headed to the front door... Even though I lived here.. I knocked... Just to drag out the time...

Ronia stood 5 steps behind me like she always would.. Never really noticed how unnoticed she likes to be...

The door swang open and before I could say anything Lizzie arms were around me...

"oh my god, baby... You're okay.. You're safe... " she gave me a few kisses and squeezed the breathe out of me before she glanced over at ronia.. Who gave an awkward wave?

Is she okay?

"hey uhm... We'd like to sing you something... Mostly because I don't know how to say it.. "  she nodded... I headed inside but in the corner of my eye I watched as Lizzie gave Roni a side hug before entering behind me..

"Scarletts not here.. She's at the police station.. Which I should probably call her and let her know.. " Lizzie walked through to the kitchen...

"I'm going to go fetch my guitar or do you want to use the piano in the green house.. "

"I think the piano works best"

Ronia nodded

"I'm going to go tune it.. "

She walked off to the green house.. As I walked up and down trying to get rid of my nerves..

Lizzie came back and I led her to the green house...
Time for action...

Ronia started playing so I began my song..

(I'll stay: Isabel Moner {from instant family} song was written in by Amelia in the beginning of the book. )

[Verse 1]
My feet are sore from walking all night long
No direction when there's nowhere to go
Empty picture frames of times all gone
Lonely echoes of the stories we‘ve told

[Verse 2]
If you put on my shoes walk a mile or two
‘til your eyes open wider than they used to
Then I will meet you there where the air is clear
Pinky swear I’ll meet you there

[Chorus]
And I'll stay, with you I see new colors
And I'll stay, today until forever
And I’ll stay, with you I see new colors
My eyes are open wider today until forever
I'll stay with you

[Verse 3]
Familiar faces as we chase the moon
Fall in love and I'll come crying to you
Through the changes and the Earth's bad moods
I'll lay my troubled bones on you

[Verse 2]
If you put on my shoes walk a mile or two
‘til your eyes open wider than they used to
Then I will meet you there where the air is clear
Pinky swear I'll meet you there

[Chorus]
And I'll stay, with you I see new colors
And I'll stay, today until forever
And I’ll stay, with you I see new colors
My eyes are open wider today until forever
I’ll stay with you

[Bridge]
(Ah, ah aaah, aaaah)
I'll stay with you
(Ah, ah aaah, aaaah)

[Chorus]
And I’ll stay, with you I see new colors
And I'll stay, today until forever
And I'll stay, with you I see new colors
My eyes are open wider today until forever

[Bridge]
(Ah, ah aaah, aaaah)
I'll stay with you
(Ah, ah aaah, aaaah)
Oooh woah woah woah
My eyes are open wider
Tonight

[Outro]
When I’m a hundred two , and I can't sing to you
Close your eyes, memorize how I used to

Once I finished... Lizzie hugged me and Ronia..

"I forgive you sweetheart... I'll always be here for you... "  she looked over my shoulder to ronia..

"for both of you"

Ronia nodded.. She got up..

"I got a few emergencies to take care of... First being I just got my period.. Second.. Lia ima need my watch back"

Wow.. I didn't even feel it.. It sits quite comfortably which would make sense because it looks Hella expensive..

I handed her watch to her... And sat down with Lizzie to talk more... Clearly we still in shock and not taking time to process everything...

Ronia pov...

I took my watch from Lia and made my way to my room... Withe my suitcase standing there untouched and a gift box... Peter had actually delivered my box before he left on his trip...

I opened the box...

The period survival kit...

We have
- pads... Different sizes according to my explanation..

- a hot water bottle because he managed to break my last one..

- chocolates..
(And several other of my favorite snacks)

- a teddy bear.. With a note...

'here is Mr Finn.. His here to give you cuddles while I'm gone'

-his hoodie.. (most important of them all..)

-pain killers..

I took a bath as it was easier to avoid my bullet wound...

I finished up..

Cleaned and rebandaged my wounds

Threw on gym shorts and leggings for extra support..

My training vest.. My body tight training jacket and parkers hoodie.. Socks and my converse...

Hey jarvis text Maria...

"I'm on my way.. See you in a minute "

I know it sounds bad.. Over stepping boundaries of some sort.. But she's always at shields base.. She has a house there... And she told me I'm always welcome and I need help accesses files..

I finished my hair and makeup before making my way out the window.
Shouldve used the door but honestly lizzie is quite distant and I personally believe Lia and lizzie needs time to themselves..

Meanwhile I gotta figure out with who I belong because it's clearly not here and my mum just left me to die..

Maybe I can stay with Maria...

__________________________________________word count 1076.

So... Listen.. Can we pretend that homecoming happened...

But because Ronia is in 8th grade she wasn't allowed to attend.. Hence very little to none talks about it in this book. Yeah? Okay cool. <3

(totally didn't forget to include Spiderman in my plot lol. )

Also we almost done ..