chapter 16

Lizzie pov.

I was chilling in the kitchen thinking about how
My family is falling apart... Amelia being upset that coming back isn't the same since she was last here. It definitely took alot of explaining about how life moves forward and things changes. She's not exactly on terms with it yet. It's alot of emotions for a 12 year old to deal with..
And then there's rose that complains about being bored and not having friends which is fair there's no one her age here. But it hurts knowing that she prefers to be by her dad so I gotta make that work.
Scarlett has to be avoided at all cost. Well distant as one can be.. she likes me back and I'm not sure what to do with this information yet maybe consult with my apprentice Ronia? But then again she already seems out of it. I gotta get to the bottom of that too... and let's not mention this Scarlett and roni pool drama. There's so much happening.
Dammit I need air.

I made my way to the pool chairs with my ice cream and tried to take deep breaths to avoid a panic attack. It somewhat worked I decided to take a warm shower
And can I just say that I was so relieved to see Scarlett and roni cuddled up in our bed I snapped a quick picture because they looked so cute!

I headed to the shower and let my stress tears fall

___

Scarlett pov.
I felt ronia move away so check and I stood under correction She was stolen from me, lizzie had a lock hold on her.
How dare she!

"Heeeyyy, why are you stealing my bunny?"

"Please baby, i need her"
Omg, she's so precious.

"You okay?"

"Just abit worried that no one is having fun over here. Do you think the girls wouldve had alot more fun in new york?"

Wow she was really stressed about this and honestly I didn't even notice the girls upset about anything  was that selfish of me?

"Hey its okay, we'll figure it out. Roni was very excited about all the plans you made. She even enjoyed running errands with you"

"Okay, that works... tomorrows a tad cold, so we gotta do something inside for Rose?"

"You stressing about this so much that you even know the weather, its okay lizzie its summer!"

"I dont want her to get sick. We can do ice skating, or we can hit up the biggest arcade in Cape Town?"

"We'll see what tomorrow brings okay. Get some rest."

It's time that I assist in this parenting situation. Operation Make sure the kids have fun is a go!

___
(Next day varbz)

I woke abit earlier than everyone to make breakfast.

I started with ordering coffee for uber eats...
1 caramel iced latte
1 vanilla latte.extra foam.
1 of those chocolate Frappuccinos
1 hot chocolate with extra marshmallows
And a plain black coffee for myself. And a half a dozen donuts.

I proceeded to the kitchen to make Rose and Amelia some pancakes. Roni a muesli bowl. Lizzie some oats and I had my heart settled on the donuts later. It better be good!

Once the coffee got here I started waking everyone. Easiest to most difficult..
I caressed Ronias face
"Heyy baby"

Ronia got up as If she wasn't sleeping at all. A complete light sleeper it scares me.

"If you get Lizzie up.. only the I'll give you breakfast"

She nodded clearly understanding the task at hand.

She shook lizzie gently
"Mom, Scarlett said i cant have breakfast and im hungry"

Lizzie opened her eyes and roni pouted.