chapter 15

Amelia pov..

I woke up early and headed to Roni room to wake her too because we Usually do Sunday feast early morning..

Funny.. she's not there?
I checked the bathroom even tho I know she has her own bathroom.
I finally decided to ask the rents if they saw eldest daughter and to my surprise   she was cuddled up next to lizzie and Scarlett. They seemed comfortable... maybe I should leave her and then she'll just not make it to Sunday feast but as I was about to turn around and leave Scarlett called me.

"Hii, I was here to fetch roni"

Scarlett nodded and woke her gently she got up like some sort of Disney princess 😒
Roni got dresses in comfy clothes as if I didn't tell her yesterday that those 2 are vultures. I left her to learn a lesson.

We headed over to jades house and we could hear commotion in the kitchen...
It was jade and max going back and forth.

"Max, you cant be here we having a gurls day."

"Well i decided to have a boys day. Just now"

Great max was always an idiot and an annoying one.

"I tell you what... arm wrestle for it... i win you guys leave you win i leave"

I decided to make our presence known.. mainly because I'm the only one that can take one max. You know strong enough... so I volunteered.

"Actually,  i changed my mind .... why dont we let the red head do the challenge" Okay so max was being an ass. And as much as we argued that she's a guest he didn't care.. he made a fair point new or not we all family and this is how it goes down in this household.

"Are yall afraid that pretty little princess is going to loose?" He got in her face..

(Day 1 of meeting ronia flashback)
R: roni a:Amelia.

(Walking to the next class aka in the hallways)

A: so you a prep? You a cheerleader? Disney princess?

R: absolutely not.. I'm a fashionable nerd and if I were to be a princess I'd be Merida or Mulan.

(End of flashback)

She agreed. She had an annoyed glare I genuinely never saw it in my life. Was this her game face.

They took to the table and started the arm wrestle..

There was a massive fight for dominance and max won that fight and was a few centimeters away from winning overall. He gave a smirk clearly showing that its over..

But then Roni over took and looked deep into his soul progressively winning

" things you need to know about me... i dont like being called a red head. Or a princess and i definitely do not let puny boys like you bully me because I was raised... by.."

SHE WON!

"The black Widow" she finished her little speech and gave him a preppy smile. And I swear max just fell inlove.

He smiled back at her before leaving keeping his eyes glued on her.

"Bro you got strength! I frillin love you" jade hugged Roni.

"Your outfit is giving American..." oop there it was... the insults..

"But like in the best way possible.  Like african people strive to make a hoodie and sweats look this good!" Wow. She's not lying if I'm being honest.

"Okay... on the menu... we got muesli bowls. Fruit bowls. Cereal of choice. Toast, eggs, bacon if you like... donuts and most importantly coffee" jade went through the list and it felt good being back to my norm.