SIDE STORY 03

Riley didn't know how he fell asleep last night. Namalayan na lang niya na nasisikatan na ng araw ang mukha niya. Opening his groggy eyes, the ash-haired omega looked around the unfamiliar room and was utterly confused for a few seconds.

And then it all came back.

Riley instinctively raised the blanket covering his body. Fortunately, he was wearing clothes. Sumandal muna siya sa headboard ng kama at inisip ang mga nangyari sa nagdaang gabi.

He totally didn't expect that Tommy would be able to blow his cover that quickly. Thinking back about it now, it was stupid of him to think that Tommy won't find it suspicious that a totally random stranger would just suddenly appear on someone's life. He was meant to play with Tommy, but it was him who got toyed instead. Still. . .

"Why didn't he fuck me last night?!" he exclaimed. "Oh dear, he is totally my type. I am so into that kind of stuff. . ."

He finally rose from the bed and looked around. Nasa parehong kwarto siya kung saan siya dinala ni Tommy kagabi. The entire room looked utterly different in daylight. Just like all the rooms here, it also had a panoramic view of the city.

"Oh I've always wanted to wake up to this. . ." he whispered.

Wasting no time, Riley immediately changed into tight, scanty shorts. He also wore a breathable, almost see-through tank top which also tightly hugged his upper body. Admiring his figure in the mirror, Riley winked at himself and said, "Change of plans, Riley. You have to do everything you can to win Tommy's heart and get yourself fucked witless. Time to work!"

Upon stepping out of the room, he was immediately greeted by an enticing smell coming from the kitchen. Realizing that he hasn't eaten anything since last night, Riley immediately headed towards the direction of the smell.

The first thing that he saw upon arriving at the kitchen was the broad back of a guy currently cooking breakfast.

"Lucky you. . ." Riley whispered to himself, biting his lower lip.

"Good morning. Be seated. Breakfast's almost done," Tommy said, glancing at Riley and immediately noticing the latter's skimpy clothing.

He's like a totally different person today, Riley thought as he took a seat at the breakfast bar.

"What do you want to add to your waffles? Fruits? Eggs? Bacon?" the lawyer asked.

"Fruits, please!" the omega replied.

After a few minutes, the alpha finally turned around and placed a huge stack of waffles overflowing with fruits slices and berries in front of Riley. Tommy also gave him a bottle of maple syrup and a glass of milk.

"Stuff yourself," the lawyer told him with a faint grin.

Riley wasted no time and immediately started eating. Oh this is decadent, he thought immediately after taking the first bite. Rich people's food really tastes different. . .

"How was your sleep?" Tommy asked Riley, eyeing him from the top of his eyeglasses. The former had eggs and bacon to go along with his waffles, as well as a steaming hot mug of coffee.

"Oh it felt nice. It felt like I was sleeping on clouds," Riley answered.

Tommy chuckled lightly. For some reason, that little laugh sent a prickle down Riley's spine.

Get yourself together, you idiot, Riley thought. You are too into this dude.

Dahil hindi man lang binabanggit ni Tommy ang nangyari sa kanila kagabi ay naisipan na ni Riley na pag-usapan ito.