Part 12 (Final)

Goku: I'm your guest.

Diana was shocked, and spoke immediately.

Diana: How is it possible that you left a man here? You even allowed yourself to be touched by him. It's a danger to the island.

Hippolyta, the Queen: If he were a danger to us, he would have destroyed us a few months ago, as you suggested.

Diana: But when would that have happened?

Hippolyta: You remember that power and infinite presence of a god? Well, guess who possesses it—it's that man.

Diana, taken aback, asked why she had feelings for him.

Goku: Isn't it obvious? We're in a relationship, just like with other Amazons.

Diana trembled at those words and asked, "But since you hate men, how can you live with him? Is this some kind of joke?"

Goku (seriously): No, it's not. I must admit that at first they all tried to kill me, but after our encounter, things changed.

Diana: Who did you have that encounter with? (she asked, annoyed)

That's when Artemis and Donna appeared.

Artemis: It was with me. (she said with a smile)

Note: Artemis and Donna returned to the island a few days ago at the request of Queen Hippolyta.

Diana: You smile, yet you hate men more than anyone. How can you smile ? (she said desperately)

Artemis: During our battle, he defeated me fair and square. I even offered me as a prize.

Diana was surprised and was about to speak, but Artemis quickly continued.

Artemis: However, despite that, he told me that the bet didn't matter to him and that if he wanted to be with me, it would be based on his own merit.

Donna: And not only that, even though we initially hated him and tried to kill him, he selflessly trained us.

Artemis: Yes, he trained us for two weeks and taught us valuable skills. Believe me, at the rate we're going, we'll be able to surpass even Superman.

Goku laughed mockingly.

Goku: That's right, they also have great potential. If they train with me for another year, they'll have enough strength to destroy a planet.

Diana was surprised and said, "That's not possible. It can't be so easy to destroy a planet."

Goku: Oh, of course. I can destroy a planet with just a finger. If you want, I can prove it to you.

Queen Hippolyta: Enough! Goku, I apologize for what happened.

Diana: Aren't you guilty for dating multiple women?

Upon hearing that, Goku feigned innocence and said, "Is it wrong?" as he turned his head slightly.

Diana: Of course! You can't date so many women. It's infuriating.

Goku: Well, I don't see a problem with that. It's quite normal for my race to be involved with multiple women, even within the same family.

Diana fell silent upon hearing that.

Around two months passed, and Goku entered a place where he sensed a strong power observing him. It was so intense that one could say this individual could give Lucifer a fight.

Goku: Wow, this presence is incredibly strong. Although Lucifer surpasses him in power, it doesn't take away the fun.

Goku was about to leave but approached Artemis and said to her, "Hello Artemis, I want to give you something and tell you something."

Artemis: Of course, there's no problem. Go ahead and tell me.

Suddenly, Goku kissed Artemis, causing her to blush in an exaggerated way.

Goku: I'm about to fight someone incredibly powerful, someone who could destroy a universe with a single blow.

Artemis was surprised and asked, "Will you be fine? Are you sure you'll win?"

Goku: Maybe you doubt me, but no one in existence can defeat me. Here, take this button. Use it if you're in danger, and I'll arrive instantly.

Artemis received the button, said goodbye while blushing, and remembered what Goku had just done.

Goku: Well, see you later. I'm off to fight now. It's time to use the Time Ring to open a portal.

And so, he appeared in a completely unknown place.

There, he encountered someone who was surprised by his appearance and said, "Superman?!"

It was Superman wearing the Cosmic Armor.

Superman C: I'm not the Superman you know. I'm someone much more powerful.

Goku: Hahaha, I figured you were a version of him, but not just any version—the most powerful one.

Superman C: Yes, your theory is correct.

Goku: Hahaha, it's not just a theory. It's my guess.

Well, I know this might be annoying, but I'm going to fight you.

Goku transformed into Super Saiyan Rose.

Superman increased his power to 80%, knowing that Goku was formidable, as he had witnessed on several occasions.

Goku: I have to admit, you possess admirable strength and power.

The fight began, and Goku allowed himself to be hit to give his opponent some hope, as he knew that this version of Superman was still superior.

At one point, Goku stopped a blow from Superman C and declared, "It's time to move to phase 2."

Narrowly surpassing the Cosmic Armor Superman, the fight was so intense that they had to leave the omniverse with a powerful kick from Goku, as he realized the damage caused.

Superman C attempted to use his ability to alter the fate of the DC universe, but for some reason, it didn't work on Goku (it doesn't work because Goku is not from the DC universe).

They continued fighting aggressively.

Superman C: I have never encountered someone as powerful as you.

Goku: Hahaha, that's because I'm a god in every way. I may have been training for only a short time, but the results speak for themselves.

Goku transformed into phase 3.

Goku: Let me share with you the best lesson from my best teacher, who was once considered the best teacher in all existence.

Goku: "You have to work, learn, eat, rest, and play. Those are the foundations for good training." (He said it with a melancholic smile.)

Goku: You know, it was a good fight, and I admire your strength. You are truly powerful.

He said it happily, having enjoyed the battle, and remembered the words of his best teacher.

Author notes

So the story is finally finished if anyone wants to rewrite or continue this be my guest