Chapter 7

Lucifer: He would be a worthy opponent. It's been a while since I found a good rival.

Death: Don't even think about hurting my friend.

Lucifer: Ahh, and why do you protect that mortal? Maybe you're interested. (He said mockingly)

Death: He is not a mortal; he is a god in every way. Your father recognized him and named him a god in every way.

Lucifer: So, my father, huh? Maybe he can tell me where that god came from. (He said with a smile)

"And tell me, do you know if it's all his power?"

Death: I don't know, but I would say that he has even more power. He might even be at your level, but don't mess with him.

Lucifer just smiled and left, leaving a very serious Death.

Meanwhile, with Goku...

After talking to Donna, she went to bed and spoke quietly.

"That damn presence hasn't spoken to me in over a year. That wretch will try to communicate with me telepathically."

Goku: Presence, do you hear me?

After a while, I heard the voice of the presence.

Presence: Oh, go ahead. Finally, you talk to me.

Goku, with a vein on his forehead, said, "Son of a bitch, you left me with some doubts and disappeared without a trace."

Presence: Calm down. (He said comically) "Now, tell me what you wanted to ask."

Goku: Just one thing. Can I go to my multiverse? (He said seriously)

Presence: Are you already bored here? (He said with doubt)

Goku: It's not just that. I want to settle some unfinished business in my world, and I also want to see my teacher and my true friends. (He said nostalgically)

Presence: Ah, I see. Well, you can go. Just let me know when you're ready.

Goku simply said, "I want to be there in a month," and left the presence.

After that, he trained Artemis and Donna for two weeks.

Goku: Well, I think I've rested enough. I think I'll go back to work.

Artemis and Donna: We will also go with you. We want to train more with you. (They said determinedly, with a slight blush from what they had said)

Goku: Umm, are you sure? There are a lot of men there. I don't think they'll like it.

They both said at the same time, "It doesn't matter. We'll go to Metropolis. According to the reports, it's a calm city."

Goku chuckled and said, "Hahaha, at this moment, Gotham has to be in chaos without me."

Note: They already knew that Goku was a mercenary. They accepted him, not caring much that he killed people, since they had done the same thing with many men.

Well, it's time to leave. Let's go say goodbye to Queen Hippolyta. In doing so, Queen Hippolyta asked Goku to talk alone with the Saiyan.

After the Amazons left the room, Queen Hippolyta approached the Saiyan, hugged him by the neck, and kissed him (this surprised Goku).

Queen Hippolyta: I hope you come back soon. (She said in a playful way)

Goku also said, "What's this? Is the Queen not against it? I thought you and the Amazons hated me." (He said with a slightly arrogant smile)

Queen Hippolyta replied, "That's how it was, but when we saw you, our warrior instincts told us that you are a different man in every way. So much so that they advised us to treat you with respect. Not only me, but the rest of the Amazons felt the same."

Goku laughed at that and said, "Well, I didn't expect this. I thought they all hated me. But on another occasion, I will fulfill your wishes. Now Artemis and Donna are waiting for me."

With that, Goku kissed Queen Hippolyta and carefully separated from her grasp.

She looked at the Saiyan mischievously, something that had never happened before.

With Goku, he went to find Artemis and Donna.

After doing so, he took them by the shoulder and used the Kai Kai technique to teleport to Gotham, specifically to the new apartment he had acquired a few months ago.

They were confused by what Goku had done.

"This is one of my techniques. I can teleport anywhere. Now we are at my house. We can go look for an apartment in Metropolis for you," Goku explained.

Artemis: Why did you teleport us here and not to Metropolis? Our clothes are very striking. Go to my room and take off those armors. Goku, I'll lend them some normal clothes.

After that, everything went normally until the night.

That's when Goku put on his mercenary suit to go out, kill some drug traffickers, and collect the reward.

While Goku was walking on the streets, someone stood in front of him—a person with a tragedy similar to his, but with orange tones and weapons. (That's Deathstroke, who wants to receive a challenge.)

Goku: Deathstroke, what do you need? (He said in an intimidating voice)

Deathstroke: I came to show who is the best mercenary. (He said and then took out a rifle with kryptonite bullets)

Goku effortlessly deflected the bullets with one finger.

Deathstroke became annoyed and pulled out a sword with a kryptonite blade, rushing towards Goku. Goku simply received the attack and proceeded to destroy the sword.

Deathstroke was intimidated by that and tried to escape, but Goku grabbed him by the head, crashed him to the ground, and started dragging him across the ground (Broly style).

Deathstroke's suit had been destroyed, and he said, "What a disappointment. Well, I'll let you go because I'm in a good mood." With that, Goku left Deathstroke, who clenched his fists in frustration and humiliation.

Goku found himself on top of a building in the city.

Goku: Ahh, I guess they don't understand. Even after taking down that guy, they still think I'm a Kryptonian or something like that. Hahaha.

At that moment, Death arrived, placing the Saiyan's head on her lap, and said, "Hello. It seems like you're waiting for someone strong to have fun with."

Goku: Hahaha, you know, you also made my night. How are you?

Death: Well, you also made my day happier. (She said while caressing the Saiyan's head)

Goku carefully separated from Death, which surprised her since she always allowed herself to be caressed.

Goku: Death, what am I to you, apart from being your friend? (He asked with seriousness)

Death was surprised by that question and replied, "You are someone important to me, someone I deeply appreciate, and someone whom... " She paused, displaying a noticeable blush.

Goku, sensing her hesitation, asked, "Someone whom...?" (He said with doubt, noticing the reaction of his best friend)

Death (blushing): You are someone I love with all my heart. (As she approached and gave him a kiss.)