Chapter 6

Throughout the United States, they witnessed the fight, or rather, the death of Dumsey at the hands of the Saiyan. It clearly demonstrated that the mercenary Kakarot was far superior to Superman. Everyone wondered why he hadn't appeared before Dumsey orchestrated that massacre, but the answer was obvious: he was not a hero, he was a mercenary. It wasn't his duty to protect people, and they should be grateful that he had intervened.

However, Batman saw him in a very different light. He believed that even Superman couldn't face that monster called Kakarot, and he began to doubt whether he was truly a Kryptonian, though he didn't rule out that possibility.

Meanwhile, with Goku, he had already spent a day with the Amazons. He woke up at 5 am to engage in a rigorous training session, which would be considered a complete nightmare for anyone else. Three hours had passed, and Goku was returning to the Amazon palace with his clothes nearly destroyed, but without a scratch (remember that Goku possesses molecular regeneration thanks to Dende's wishes).

Goku spotted Artemis next to Donna and greeted them, saying, "Hello Artemis, hello Donna, how are you?"

They both turned to look at him, noticing his tattered clothes. They blushed slightly since the Saiyan had a body sculpted by the gods themselves.

Artemis replied, "Hello Goku. I'm good, but what happened to your clothes? They're all torn."

Donna could only gaze at Goku's attractive physique and admitted to herself that he was quite appealing.

Goku replied, "This is the result of my training. By the way, your training will begin after breakfast," he said matter-of-factly while mending his black doji using the energy of creation.

Donna was surprised as she didn't expect Artemis to want to train with Goku. She hesitantly said, "To train? I'm not sure. I mean, I don't really want to train with a man, and I don't think I can keep up."

Goku reassured her, saying, "Come on, I assure you that you'll achieve great results," accompanied by a half-smile.

Donna pondered for a moment and finally agreed, saying, "Well, alright. If it helps me get stronger, I'm in."

And so, they made their way to the main dining room, where the Queen had invited them for a banquet. As they began eating, they were astounded by the sheer amount of food the Saiyan consumed, yet he did so with elegance.

Goku exclaimed, "The food is exquisite," with a cheerful expression on his face.

Queen Ipolita curiously asked, "Goku, please forgive me for this question, but how can you eat so much? It's quite astonishing."

Goku replied, "You'll see, I'm sorry if I didn't mention it earlier, but I'm not human. I come from a nearly extinct race called Saiyans."

This revelation surprised everyone, putting them on guard. Goku quickly reassured them, saying, "Don't worry, I'm not like others of my kind. I abandoned that path a long time ago."

The reassurance put them at ease. Goku continued, "You see, I don't belong to this universe or this multiverse. I am a being who exists far beyond them."

They were taken aback by this revelation.

Goku elaborated, "I know the creator of everything that exists, the entirety of this jurisdiction. He recognized me and bestowed upon me the title of a god in every sense."

They were in shock, and Queen Ipolita said, " Yes, that's true because we can't sense the presence of a god within you."

Goku explained, "That's easy to explain. You can't sense the energy of a god, but you can perceive their presence. After we finish eating, I'll show you that presence."

Once outside, Goku erected a barrier to protect the planet from destruction and another to shield the Amazons from harm.

Closing his eyes, Goku concentrated divine ki, enveloping himself in flames as he transformed into Super Saiyan God, leaving all the Amazons on the island in awe, as well as Diana (Wonder Woman) in Metropolis, and a startled Death who observed from a distance.

The Amazons trembled, unable to believe that anyone could possess such power, truly worthy of a god. Goku returned to his normal state, calming the Amazons but leaving them with a lingering sense of astonishment.

Artemis, still amazed, asked, "Why do you live among mortals? If you're a god, why don't you live like one?" She seemed surprised by Goku's lifestyle.

Goku responded, "Well, I find the lives of mortals more interesting than those of the gods. I prefer to live like this."

He then added, "But I don't think we're done here."

Queen Hippolyta recomposed herself and said, "Alright, Goku, you may proceed to retire with the Amazons."

Goku nodded, saying, "Very well. Let's begin with your training, Artemis, Donna."

And so, they embarked on an arduous training session, but the details of their training would take too long to describe.

After the training, Donna spoke, exhausted, "Oh, I'm almost dead. I can hardly walk."

Artemis agreed, "Yes, it was incredibly tough."

Goku, overhearing their conversation, jokingly said, "What? But that was just basic training. We'll be doing even more next week."

They both exclaimed, "What?!" surprised and slightly frightened by the prospect.

Donna asked, "Are you joking?"

Goku replied, "Haha, no, I'm not joking," as he conjured an energy ball, revealing a mischievous expression on his face.

From that point onward, everything proceeded normally until nightfall. Goku was about to go to bed when he heard someone approaching. Artemis stood before him, and Goku, sensing her presence through his ki, calmly asked, "Artemis, what do you need?"

Artemis, feeling embarrassed, said, "Hey, Goku, I've come to fulfill my part of the bet we made. I said I would be yours."

Goku looked at her and said, "Hmm, if I recall correctly, according to the terms of the bet, I can ask you for whatever I want, right? I hope you'll honor it."

Artemis, taken aback, said, "That's why I came, and I think I know what you're going to ask for," assuming it would be something most men desired.

This confused Goku because, despite his occasional coldness and his experiences with women, he still retained a hint of innocence.

Artemis requested, "Please close your eyes."

Goku, puzzled, asked, "Why?" but complied with her request.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of armor hitting the ground, followed by clothes falling as well.

Opening his eyes, Goku saw Artemis standing naked in front of him and exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

Artemis, surprised by Goku's reaction, was expecting him to want what most men desired.

Donna then arrived, about to ask Goku for help the next day, but when she saw  what was happening, she interrupted herself and asked, "Artemis? What are you doing?"

Artemis hastily put her clothes back on and left. Donna turned to Goku and said, "Come on, I didn't expect that."

Goku chuckled and replied, "Haha, neither did I. She mentioned the bet we made when we first met, but I refused."

Donna asked, "Why did you refuse?"

Goku explained, "I refused because I didn't want her to feel obligated to do something she didn't genuinely want."

Donna smiled and engaged in a conversation with Goku.

Unbeknownst to Goku, in a remote part of the island, he was being observed by someone who concealed their presence remarkably well. It was none other than Lucifer Morningstar, the son of the Presence, who contemplated Goku as a potential worthy opponent.