Chapter 11

Batman: He is the one who is considered a god. It's KAKAROTTO.

Superman got scared and said, "As you know, it's not possible."

Batman: I know. I saw him without his suit over a year ago. I was going to stop him, but it was useless. He knocked me out and threw me to another building. I think I was lucky that day. (He said seriously)

Aquaman: Is he a hero or a villain?

Cyborg: Neither of the two. He is a mercenary and is also considered an antihero. He has proven to be more powerful than Superman.

Just then, they heard a rumble, and it was Goku who had defeated Darkseid in a contained way.

Goku: You know, I would like to play with you, but I have important beings here on this planet. So long. (He said unperturbed)

Darkseid came out, very hurt, and said, "Who are you? You are so strong!" (he said, screaming)

Goku: Ahh, but I hesitated a lot.

Darkseid threw himself at Goku, trying to attack him in a veiled way and with all his strength.

At that precise moment, when he was about to touch the Saiyan's face, he was stopped by Goku's finger, grabbed by the head, and then Goku spoke.

Goku: You're strong, but not enough to beat me. If I didn't want to kill you, it's because I want to fight with you in the future. I don't care if you conquer worlds, but don't mess with mine.

Darkseid tried to get away, but he dropped a Mother Box. Goku saw it, took it, and asked Superman, "Where does it come from?"

Superman: Apokolips.

Goku: I see. I think this is how it works. Then, he opened a portal and threw Darkseid into it. Goku threw a tiny sphere, the size of a baseball, into the portal, followed by the Mother Box.

Batman: Wait, what are you doing? Why did you send the Mother Box?

Goku: Don't get confused. I'm not a hero. It's not my duty.

Superman was bothered by this and said, "You should use that power to protect others. So much power wasted in a single being. You don't deserve that power." (He said annoyed)

Goku was annoyed by that comment and, with a sonic burst that Superman couldn't even see, he took Superman's head and slammed it to the ground, while the planet trembled from the power of this. With huge anger and silver eyes, he said, "That I don't deserve it? That I don't deserve it? You don't know anything about me. I don't have this power because I was born with it. I'm not like you. I had to make an effort, I had to train like a madman, making my life a living hell. And you tell me that I don't deserve it.

Let me tell you again: You don't know me!" (He said, screaming, while creating a hakai the size of a planet)

Everyone was terrified by that supernova because if it had hit them, they would have died without exception.

At that moment, someone embraced Goku. No one knew her, but there was a gothic girl with a small smile.

It was Death.

Death: Calm down, love. You don't have to destroy the multiverse for this ignorant person. (She said calmly and with a smile)

Goku listened and the sphere disappeared, releasing Superman.

Goku:  You're right. Although I'd like to kill him now.

Death: Hahaha. You know you can do anything, and no one can stop you. But let's not leave.

Goku didn't say anything and let out a smile as he went elsewhere, leaving destruction in his wake.

Everyone was trembling because of that conversation.

Aquaman: The universe? Was I going to destroy it?

Cyborg (trembling): That sphere of energy had enough power to destroy everything. It's as if it had no limits. Seriously, he's a god.

Wonder Woman: He gives off the energy of a god, but he has no limits.

Batman: Now you understand what I meant. He's an absurd danger.

Green Lantern: For now, it's better not to mess with him. I'll also have to discuss this with the other Green Lanterns.

And with that, they withdrew.

With Goku...

Thank you, Death. I could have seriously destroyed the multiverse. Even if I don't care about the lives of humans, it doesn't mean that I want to kill them or let them all die in the universe.

Death: If I lose you...

At that moment, Goku remembered what he said to the Queen Hippolyta, but he immediately thought of Death and fired a beam to prevent their relationship from getting out of control.

Goku: Hey, Death, do you want to know about my life?

Death was surprised but accepted.

Goku placed his hand on Death's forehead and began showing her every detail of his life, including a conversation he had with Vegeta after being betrayed.

Flashback

Hey, Vegeta, I want to ask you something.

Vegeta: Speak already, insect.

Goku: Is it normal for me to be involved with several women? Many of them don't interest me, but there's one who does, and I don't know what to do.

Vegeta: Kakarot, you know it's normal for Saiyans to be with multiple women, whether it's for reproductive purposes or not. After all, Saiyan women were only interested in the strongest. So, if you're into her, go for it.

(Then the flashback continued with scenes that were seen in previous chapters)

End of the flashback

Death was surprised by what she saw.

Goku, you know, I have something to attend to on the Amazon Island. I'll see you there.

Death didn't say anything, gave him a kiss, and left.

Goku proceeded to go to the island. What he didn't expect was that Wonder Woman had just arrived on the island to visit her sisters.

After about two minutes of flight, Goku arrived on the island calmly and was warmly welcomed by the Amazons, who knew him well.

After greeting them cheerfully, he went to the palace where Queen Hippolyta was. He entered quietly.

Diana (Wonder Woman) found it strange that he entered without warning and saw him, she took her sword and rushed towards the door, thinking he came to destroy the island.

When Goku opened the door, he stopped her sword with the tips of his fingers. When Diana saw who her attacker was, she got angry, and her mother intervened.

Queen Hippolyta: Diana, enough. Don't attack our guest. (She said firmly)

Diana: Guest? Is he your guest?

Goku: That's right. And he approached Hippolyta, grabbing her by the waist and wearing an evil smile.

"I'm your guest."