Chapter 8

Death was kissing Goku. He was impressed by his best friend's act but he accepted the kiss.

Several seconds later, they separated.

Goku: "Why did you do that? I don't understand," he said, confused.

Death: "I don't know, I'm confused. I don't understand why my heart accelerates when I'm with you. It has never happened to me before," she said, embarrassed.

Goku smiled and gently took her chin, kissing her.

"In all the relationships I've had in this world, my feelings for you are the most sincere. You've always been there for me in a certain way. I love you too," he said with the utmost sincerity, even as he recalled the betrayal.

Death shed tears and returned the kiss.

Goku chuckled and said, "I just hope your siblings don't cause any problems."

Death laughed and replied, "Yes, there will be some, especially with my older brother, Destiny. He's a little afraid of you and the decisions you make."

Goku grinned mischievously. "Oh, I wish I could sense his presence. I'd pay him a visit."

And so, they began talking for hours.

At 1 am, Death said, "That's how you're going to ask him to send you tomorrow, back to your world."

Goku replied, "Exactly, that way I can say goodbye properly and seek my revenge," he said with an evil smile.

Death, with a drop of sweat falling in anime style, realized that Goku had to leave.

"Well, love, see you later," Death said.

Goku approached her, kissed her, and said, "Likewise, love."

The next day, Goku was determined not to wait any longer to fulfill his revenge.

"Goku, can you hear me?" he called out.

Presence responded, "Yes, I can hear you. Do you want me to take you?"

Goku asked, "Is that how I can come back?"

Presence chuckled and replied, "Of course, it's just like your favorite TV show," he said playfully.

Goku retorted, "You son of a bitch, send me once and for all."

Presence reassured him, "Alright, alright, I'll send you," he said jokingly.

Thus, Goku was sent back to the jurisdiction of Zeno-sama.

Goku concealed his ki so as not to reveal his power.

Upon arriving on Earth, he noticed that Vegeta was distant from his old friends.

Goku was transported to Vegeta's location.

Vegeta, meditating to find inner calm, felt a great pain upon hearing that voice.

"Kakarot, it's you! You're still alive, but how?" Vegeta exclaimed.

Goku replied, "Don't worry, Vegeta. I know you did it for your daughter."

Surprised, Vegeta asked, "How long have you been gone?"

Goku answered, "Hmm, about 1,000 years."

Vegeta was astonished. "How did you live for so long?"

Goku said with a smile, "Let's just say it was a gift from someone."

"Well, a year and a half ago, I was about to break out of the Room of Spirit and Time since I had enough power. But then, I had the opportunity to go to a new world and take advantage of it," Goku explained.

Vegeta inquired, "A new world outside the multiverse?"

Goku replied, "That's right, but it doesn't matter now. Come, let's go see Master Roshi, Piccolo, and Dende."

Vegeta listened attentively.

G oku stated, "I've come for revenge," with an evil tone.

Surprised, Vegeta responded, "Do it, but don't destroy the Earth."

Goku reassured him, "I won't."

They headed towards those who hadn't betrayed him and eventually arrived at his grandfather's old house.

Goku said emotionally, "Wow, I missed this place," unconsciously shedding tears.

"Well, it's time to go," he said quickly, eager to begin his massacre.

He proceeded to his old house where Bulma and the powerful Yamcha were present.

"That damn bitch, releasing a bit of power," Goku muttered.

Yamcha noticed and turned around, only to see a huge sphere of negative energy approaching.

Luckily, he managed to escape the attack with Bulma.

Yamcha and Bulma were terrified when they saw Goku.

"How are you still alive, you bastard?" Yamcha exclaimed.

Goku remained silent, smiling, as he pierced Yamcha's chest.

Bulma, terrified, pleaded, "Goku, they forced me! I didn't want to. Please, forgive me!"

Goku replied, "It's okay, I won't kill you."

Bulma felt relief, thinking he wouldn't harm her (poorly deluded >:v).

Goku continued, "I'd better erase you from existence," he said with a macabre laugh, preparing a hakai.

Just before launching the attack and impacting Bulma, he stopped.

She screamed heartbreakingly as she watched Yamcha vanish into nothingness. Gohan and Goten arrived, along with others who had betrayed him, witnessing Milk's disappearance.

Gohan exclaimed, "Unbelievable! How are you still alive?"

The others hurled insults at Goku. He powered up to his base state, impressing everyone as his power surpassed that of a Super Saiyan God.

Gohan retorted, "Ha! I trained with Whis and surpassed the weaklings."

Goku laughed maniacally. "Hahaha! You really think you're close to my level? You're just a weakling. You don't deserve to be a Saiyan."

Infuriated, Gohan transformed into Super Saiyan Blue and attacked Goku, surpassing his performance from the Tournament of Power.

Goku simply smiled and transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Revealing an overwhelming ki, Goku's power approached 70% of Beerus's.

Goku screamed, "Let the massacre begin!"

Ten minutes later, all the warriors lay defeated and tortured. Some suffered slow deaths, while others lost their heads.

Goku declared, "And that's how you call yourself a Saiyan? What a disappointment," as he unsheathed his ki sword and severed Gohan's head.

At that moment, Whis and Beerus arrived, wearing serious expressions.

Beerus remarked, "You should already be dust by now. How are you still alive, with your power increasing to 100%?"

Goku responded, "You know very well that I'm not so easy to kill," he said with a smile, transforming into a Super Saiyan God that surpassed Beerus and Whis, reaching 30%.

Both deities were surprised, and Beerus trembled.

"What happened? Weren't you eager to fight the Super Saiyan God? Well, here I am," Goku taunted.

"Now, I'll serve you the bitter taste of your own crushing defeat," he said triumphantly.