Chapter 5

Goku: I don't think it can be avoided. (He said it badly.)

Artemis: That makes you funny. (I said it annoyingly.)

Goku: It's just that no matter where I go, the problems always haunt me. (I said it mockingly.)

Artemis: Ha, well, at least let me introduce myself. I'm Artemis, an Amazon warrior and the person who's going to kill you.

Goku: You know, I really like that pride, but, well, my name is Goku, or as others know me, Kakarot. (I said it with half a smile.)

So Artemis puts herself in a battle pose with her Acha. Goku just smiled and would do the same since he wanted to play a little with her.

Artemis was a little surprised to see that her opponent's pose had no openings, but she still threw herself into the attack.

Goku easily dodged Artemis' attacks as if it were a game.

Artemis got upset and said, "How the fuck are you so fast? There is no person who can dodge my attacks that easily."

Goku: You know, with good workout, you could improve a lot. You have great potential. (I said it calmly.)

He stopped and disappeared from her sight, only to reappear behind her.

Goku: You must not lower your guard. (Artemis) Quickly, being touched on the cheek by the Saiyan's finger.

"Oops," he said mockingly.

She got angrier and tried to cut our favorite Saiyan, but he disappeared and appeared next to her, receiving a small blow that would leave her out of combat.

But before she fell to the floor, Goku held her so that she didn't hit the ground. At that moment, one of Artemis's friends, Donna, appeared.

Goku: Take her to a quiet room. She's just unconscious.

Donna stared at Goku for a few seconds and said, "You're a strange man. A man wouldn't have cared about a woman."

Goku: Well, I'm not that kind of man.

To proceed, go to the Hypolite Queen and say, "Then, are they going to let me live on the island without the Amazons attacking me? Is that true?"

Hypolite: A bet is a bet. If you want, you can stay in one of the rooms in the palace.

Goku nodded and said, "Thank you very much for your generosity." He bowed a little.

Hipolita was surprised since it was not for a man's manners, and much less that he addressed her in a respectful way.

Goku had heard something about the Amazons and knew that they hated men and were resentful. It was better not to do anything reckless, and he didn't want to hurt them either. Moreover, they were all of strong character, something he liked a lot.

Goku: Thank you, Queen Hypolite, for letting me stay in your lands. With your permission, I'll retire. (He said politely.)

But suddenly, he stopped and said, "You know, she is a great warrior. With proper training, she can be one of the most powerful beings on the planet."

The Queen of the Amazons was surprised by the Saiyan's words.

"Well, I'm going for a walk on the island," Goku said.

The Hypolite Queen stared at the Saiyan while releasing a small sigh and said, "You are a very interesting man, Goku."

That's where we're going with Goku. He was walking when something   hugged him from behind.

Death: I see that wherever you go, you get in trouble, my dear friend. (She said it with a smile.)

Goku: Hahaha, if that's true, I'm like a magnet for problems.

Death: Hahaha, yes.

Suddenly, silence took over the place until Death spoke.

"Hey Goku, can you show me something?" (She said calmly.)

Goku: Eee, what do you want me to show again? (He said curiously.)

Death: You can show me your power and your transformations, please.

Clarification:

Goku had already told several things about himself to Death.

Goku got serious. Death realized that and was about to speak, but she was interrupted.

Goku: Mmm, it's fine, but I have to put up a barrier so that the planet is not destroyed, and much less the universe. If my energy gets out of control even just a little, it could happen.

Death found it exaggerated but nodded.

While making the barrier, Goku began to increase his base state to 100%.

Death was surprised as he reached 20%.

When he transformed into a Super Saiyan and quickly reached Super Saiyan 2, Death was impressed because with that power, he could rival two of her younger brothers.

Then, Death screamed, "Goku, stop! Goku, stop immediately!"

"What's up, Death?"

Death: I think it's better that you leave it that way. I don't want my brothers to consider you a threat and attack you. (She said it worriedly.)

Goku approached Death and hugged her delicately, saying, "Don't worry, I won't fight with your brothers, and I won't hurt them either. Trust me."

Death was surprised and blushed a little (very strange for her), but in the end, she just smiled and accepted the hug.

"All right, Goku, I'll see you later." Death disappeared.

Goku smiled and started heading towards the palace. When he arrived, he sensed Artemis' ki increasing little by little, and he knew she was waking up.

In Artemis's room:

Goku had arrived and lay down on the bed. In a few minutes, Artemis woke up a little agitated and looked at Goku lying on the bed, saying, "Did I lose?" She bowed her head since her pride had been destroyed by a man.

Goku: Yes, but don't worry. You did well. You are a great warrior with a lot of potential.

Artemis: You really believe that? (She said incredulously.)

Goku: I don't think so, I know. I saw all that potential in you, and I think it shouldn't be wasted. You just need the right training and the right trainer.

Artemis: What do you want to get at? (She asked with a skeptical tone.)

Goku: I'll train you. (He said resolutely.)

She was surprised and said, "But you wanted to kill me."

Goku just said, "Because I know you have a good heart. I also like your strong character." (He said with a half smile.)

She blushed unconsciously and kissed the Saiyan.

Goku: Haha, I didn't think I would receive that appreciation.

She realized what she did and quickly separated, looking away.

Meanwhile, in Gotham:

There was another mercenary who was angry with Kakarot, and it was Deathstroke who was preparing Kryptonite weapons (thinking that Goku is Kryptonian). He said, "This will teach you not to get into my territory, Kakarot. Our meeting is going to show who is the best mercenary."