Chapter 3

In Goku's apartment:

Goku: So, Harley Quinn escaped. LOL. I think I'll pay her a visit. (He said it with a mischievous smile.)

He put on his suit to go after Harley. As he was about to leave, he felt that someone was watching him. He stopped and turned to look at his closet, asking, "Who are you? How did you get in? And how could I not feel your presence?" (He said it seriously.)

Suddenly, a Gothic woman emerged from the closet, holding an umbrella and smiling while humming a song.

"You know, you're quite interesting. Good for something. You're an anomaly in the universe," she said.

Goku listened attentively until he decided to speak.

"Hmm, and who are you, if I may ask?" he said calmly.

??? : I am Death, one of the Eternal Seven who maintains the balance of the universe. (She said it with a smile.)

Goku: Death? Hmm, I see. And tell me, why have you come to see me? (He said it with a hint of interest.)

Death: You'll see, as I mentioned, you're an anomaly. You should have never come into existence, but that doesn't concern me. What interests me is that I can sense my essence in you—twice. How did you escape from them?

Goku: Let's just say I managed to revive.

"So, you've come to kill me for escaping your influence?" Goku asked, his tone serious.

Death simply shook her head.

Death: No. Although it may not seem like it, I cherish life, as long as it's their time to die. I welcome them with open arms. (She said it with a smile, opening her arms.)

Goku couldn't help but genuinely smile upon hearing this. He decided to remove his helmet.

Goku: Haha, I can see that. I can feel the sincerity in your words, and strangely enough, it pleases me. I don't usually care much for humans, but hearing that is refreshing. (He said it with an honest smile.)

Death: Hahaha, I see. I like you too. Besides, I don't know why you've been hiding your face. Honestly, you look quite good like that. (She said it happily.)

Goku (a little embarrassed): Haha, thank you. You also have a lovely face. (He said it with a smile.)

And so, they started talking.

Goku told her about his race and himself. Death was a little surprised since she hadn't heard of that race before.

After a few minutes:

Death: Well, Goku, I must go. By the way, I can bring you back, right? (She said it with a smile.)

Goku: Of course, we can talk again. After all, we are friends, aren't we? (He said it cheerfully.)

Death was surprised and asked, "You consider me a friend?" as she looked at Goku.

Goku: Of course, I like you a lot. You even made me genuinely smile, something I haven't done in a long time. (He said it happily.)

Death simply smiled and disappeared.

Goku kept thinking about how much he liked her and how he could be honest with her. He smiled, put on his helmet, and proceeded to teleport a few meters away to find Harley.

With Harley:

She was in an alley with Poison Ivy. After their successful escape, Harley had decided to help Ivy.

Harley: You know, it was tough getting you out of that place.

Poison Ivy: Yes, it was complicated.

Suddenly, they heard applause coming from a few meters away. It was none other than Goku, dressed in a suit similar to Deathstroke's, completely black, and without weapons.

Harley: Who are you? (She asked while holding a gun.)

Goku: Harley, don't you remember me from that passionate moment before you got away? (He said, lowering his weapons.)

Harley (surprised): You're that mercenary who captured us that time. You're Kakarot. (She lowered her weapons.)

Poison Ivy, who had been observing, was also surprised. She said, "You're the guy from last time" in a scared tone.

Goku: You can call me Goku. (He said as he removed his helmet.)

Harley mischievously approached and kissed the Saiyan.

"Goku, you're bad for not visiting me sooner," she teased.

Ivy, who witnessed the scene, was surprised and asked, "What did you do while I was unconscious?"

Goku looked at her and replied, "We had sex. Only that," as if it were nothing.

Poison Ivy: What?! (She exclaimed.)

"Well, I was going to do the same with you, but I got hungry. But if you want, we can do it later," Goku said mischievously, smiling maliciously.

Poison Ivy blushed and quickly said, "Don't you come to capture us?" nervously.

Goku shook his head and said, "I'm not a hero. I'm just a mercenary." He then approached Ivy and kissed her, an act that made her blush.

Harley, who witnessed the scene, became jealous and pouted, saying, "Why do you kiss her and not me?"

Goku grabbed Harley by the waist and kissed her, saying, "Let's go to my house," before teleporting with them.

Poison Ivy felt nervous and didn't know what to do. She turned to look at Harley, who appeared excited and eager.

"Why are you so happy?" Ivy asked.

Harley responded, "Because I know we're going to have sex with him."

Ivy turned red at her friend's words.

Goku, who was watching, smiled as he removed his clothes, revealing his muscular body and tail.

Ivy was surprised and apprehensive.

Goku started with Harley, teasing Ivy in the process, and she eventually accepted the Saiyan's proposal for intimacy.

The next day, the two women were seen in Goku's bed while he cooked. After a while, they woke up but couldn't move.

Upon seeing this, Goku used his divine ki to heal them so they could move again.

Afterwards, they bid farewell to Goku with a kiss.

Several months passed.

Batcave - Gotham City, 2015

Batman had obtained Kryptonite to defeat Superman and supposedly Goku, who had been driving him crazy with his unbeatable nature. Finally, he believed he had found their weakness.

Batman: "I will finally make the gods bleed, especially you, Kakarot."

End of chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if you'd like any explicit scenes included. Goodbye!