Chapter 10

Goku: Rose, Super Saiyan Rose.

Lucifer got serious.

Destiny: What kind of being with that power could destroy a large number of multiverses?

Destruction: That's how it is. Even the thought of it having a transformation that can end everything that exists is a threat, even for us.

Desire: Maybe we are immortal beings, but he must have a way to eliminate us.

Death: Stop talking. You don't know him. He's a good person. He even said he wouldn't hurt you.

Destiny: How can you be so sure? I don't even know if the future of that being is uncertain. He can modify it to his liking.

Death: Because he promised me.

At that moment, a rumble could be heard, and they were already exchanging blows in a very aggressive manner. It was clear that Lucifer had a huge advantage.

Goku: Finally, I dare say I am facing someone more powerful than Daishinkan himself. (I said it happily, as he finally found something that wouldn't be broken so easily.)

Now, moving on to Phase 2 of Super Saiyan Rose.

Let's continue.

The battle was very close until Lucifer increased his power even more.

Goku just smiled and did the same.

They fought for several minutes until Lucifer drew his sword (from who knows where).

Goku began to receive cuts from all sides, but he recovered and stepped back to say:

Goku: With what swords? I have mine too.

He pulled out a sword made of negative energy.

Lucifer and the Eternals were surprised by this, but then they resumed the fight. Despite a slight advantage on Lucifer's side, Goku used a technique with his sword, unleashing energy beams towards Lucifer.

(It's the same technique that Black used on Goku.)

This left Lucifer slightly injured.

Lucifer: That did hurt me. (He said annoyed.)

Lucifer stopped increasing his power, instead, he started hitting Goku almost instantaneously, making Goku spit blood and attempt to defend himself, but everything was futile.

Goku: Hahaha! That's how it continues. He teleports a few meters away from Lucifer and says:

Now let's take it to the next level!

He screams, transforming into Super Saiyan Rose 4. His muscles bulk up, and hair appears on his torso, followed by his tail.

Goku: This is Super Saiyan Rose Phase 4. Observe the power of a true god!

Lucifer was shocked. He knew Goku was strong, but now he forced him to use his maximum power without a doubt.

Another fight began, and unlike before, where Lucifer almost had the advantage, Goku was now dominating the fight, delivering a powerful Kamehameha.

Lucifer was left almost on the brink of death.

Lucifer: Hahaha! Even if you kill me, I will simply be reborn with my power and memories.

Goku gave an evil smile and said:

Don't you think I know how to kill immortal beings? Behold the Sphere of Hakai energy!

This small sphere can destroy anything and anyone, regardless of immortality or pure energy. It eradicates body and soul, reducing you to just a memory.