1. Escape

~2:03pm - Greed ring~
—————————————————————————
Everything was seemingly running smoothly for Chaz leading up to this moment, he had managed to get Blitzo out of his way by drugging him and locking him in his car boot, Millie had been locked outside of Crimsons mansion while his and moxxies wedding was to take place in the garden but, all that turned upside down within a matter of seconds.

"Well...haahh...Crimson..I can explain..!" Chaz stammered, looking at crimson who had pure rage burning in his eyes as he glared at Chaz. He swallowed hard, stepping back and glancing behind him for any possible exits for a quick and relatively safe route out.

Unluckily for Chaz, the only way out was either through Crimsons mansion, which was far far too risky and an easy way of getting caught or he could make a run for it through the hole that his car made when blitzo and Millie entered.

He had to think fast. Very fast in that matter as Crimson had already decided that he needed to add Chaz to his collection of jaws on his wall.

"Make your pathetic selves useful and get me that fuckin' shark! Dead or alive!" Crimson commanded, snapping his fingers and pointing at Chaz and soon a swarm of his mafia members appeared, ready to detain Chaz and let crimson do whatever sick and twisted things he pleased to Chaz.

He gasped, peering around at all the members before turning around and dashing for the hole his car made. Bullets flew past his head, millimeters away from hitting him, only just about dodging the small pieces of metal flying past him.

He manages to crawl through the hole and all the rubble and sharp pointy rocks coming up at all angles, only having a few minor injuries which weren't life threatening but, he couldn't stop now, he needed to get out of greed and fast, the bounty on his head was too high for him to be able to hide away safely especially since it was Crimson and his men on his tail.

He panted heavily, pushing himself to run faster and as far as he could to get away from the mansion. He somehow ended up running onto one of the main roads where he was clearly spotted by some of the mafia members. He panicked, trying to think of any way to get away from them, he glanced around, trying to find something to hide behind.

To the left..nothing, just more road. In front of him..nothing but a long twisty road which a few isolated trees which would be dead give away if he was to even attempt to hide behind or in them. To the right..A river! He could jump into the river and swim out into the ocean, after all the river was quite deep so there would be barely any harm done if he was to jump in.

More of Crimsons mafia appeared behind him, closing up on him so out of impulse, he jumped. Landing into the river with a loud splash, disappearing into the musty water.

"DAMMIT!" Crimson yelled in frustration, getting up to where Chaz jumped, looking to see if there any sign of move my or Chaz but, no. All he could see was ripples in the cloudy water from where Chaz had originally landed. "Alessio. If you don't bring him to me it'll be you on my wall next! You got that, cretin." Crimson sneered, not bothering to look back at Alessio before storming off back to his mansion.

Chaz had done it. He had successfully managed to escape from Crimson and his members for now. He needed to get to another ring and fast to buy him some time to think of a new plan that would either, kill off crimson or clear his name.

—————————————————————————