Chapter 10

After Drake made it to the 7th floor, what he saw made him shudder.

He finally found his sister but the situation was rather pressing 

Drake saw his sister was about to be assaulted by a guy, right in front of his eyes!

His mind works overdrive as he suppressed his instinct to rush between the crowd of zombies.

He looked at his weapon, the butcher knife. But then he remembered that he also had a gun he looted from the guard. 

It is in the holster on the left side of his belt. 

Drake freed himself on his butcher knife with his hands wrapped in gauze with it.

With his strength, he easily broke the gauze binding.

He put his butcher knife on the floor and pulled the gun on its holster.

Drake pointed his gun carefully at the guy who was pinning down his sister.

He held his breath as his eyes on the front and rear sight, aligning the muzzle of the pistol on the right shoulder of the man. His hands were steady as he aimed.

No, he's not being merciful and doesn't want to put a bullet through that guy's head. 

Killing that guy like this would be too lenient for him. 

Besides dying painlessly, now what? Drake thinks that he would only do that guy a favor if he killed that guy instantly and painlessly. 

He needs to suffer some inhumane torture first, before descending to greet Yama in hell.

Drake's mind was full of murderous thoughts right now.

He doesn't mind even if everyone bullies him like what he always went through all his life. But touching his sister was another story. He was even willing to fight demons and gods, and pay a hundredth fold whoever makes his sister suffer.

Drake was willing to go at any length just for his sister, who was his everything.

Myriads of thought flashing through Drake's mind as he pulled the trigger.

Bang!*

Loud sound rang simultaneously as he pulled the trigger.

It accurately hit on the guy's right shoulder as he paused on whatever he was about to do. The guy's right hand goes limping as it hangs down powerlessly.

The last thing Drake saw was his sister struggling, as she managed to get away from the guy.

The crowd of Zombies stopped at their tracks and turned their attention to Drake. 

The group's distance from zombies was over 20 meters, that's why zombies can't detect them with their skill and can only rely on their smell and hearing.

After Drake made the shot, adding the fact of him being so close to these zombies, it goes naturally for the zombies to come after Drake. 

The horde now turns towards him. The first zombie who reached him was kicked by Drake on the stomach as it got pushed back, bumping the other zombies on its back. 

Drake put the gun back on its holster as he picked up his butcher knife.

Drake now didn't actually need to wrap over a gauze the butcher knife on his hand anymore. 

Because of the increased stat on strength, his grip was now so strong that he didn't think it's still possible for the butcher knife to slip on his hand. Unless his stamina were critically low.