Chapter 12

Many people gasp in astonishment at what happened.

Drake gave Carlo a back-kick that it's hard to track by the eye. And he was hit on the stomach.

Carlo flew three to four meters backwards.

Because of Drake's sudden attack, Charlie and Carlo can't respond in time for Drake's attack.

Stat wise, Drake has around four times more stat than a regular human. Charlie might have seen it because he added all his free stat when he leveled on agility but it wasn't enough for him to make a reaction.

Drake specifically strikes Carlo first as he holds a weapon, unlike Charlie who is good as immobile due to an injury.

After Carlo flew backwards, Drake then also gave Charlie a front kick making Charlie stumbled backwards and fell to his butt.

Due to the attack, Charlie's body got stretched and his wounds opened up again, dying the cloth that is used to dress Charlie's wound red. Making Charlie groan in pain.

Drake never talks and ignores Charlie after the attack. He made his way towards Carlo as he was gasping for breath after getting kicked on the solar plexus.

Drake arrived before the kneeling Carlo who has difficulty breathing.

Carlo with a scrunching face looks up to Drake.

Drake, still without saying anything, kicks Carlo again. It made Carlo roll as he stopped at a supine position, lying flat on his back, face up. It made Carlo's face now bluish.

Drake didn't just stop at that. He follows it up by stomping Carlo's mouth, breaking a few front teeth.

It made Carlo choke as he coughed and spit the knocked tooths stained with blood. Carlo now started crying as he begged Drake with an incoherent voice due to the injury on his mouth.

Drake didn't listen nor change his facial expressions as he grabbed Carlo's collar. He punched it repeatedly making his face swelled in red and blue. Carlo can only beggingly cry.

Drake only stops punching Carlo after making work on his face. He ends it by kicking Carlo after he broke two of his fingers, mainly the pinky and ring finger of his right hand.

Drake kicked Carlo in the direction of the group as he rolled over a few times. After stopping, he curled on a petal position, sobbing and begging.

Drake ignores him as he is now walking towards Charlie.

Charlie, after witnessing it all, now has a pale face. 

"...w…what a-are you trying to do? Don't come near here, I warn you!" 

Charlie slowly stood up with great difficulty but punched in the gut after Drake came over.

His eyes widened as he vomited gastric juices mixed with saliva.

Using his left hand, Drake grabbed Charlie's hair who was crouching after getting punched on the gut as he lifted his face up.

The next moment, Charlie screamed so loud after Drake's malicious right hand came near Charlie's face, Drake gouged Charlie's right eye, blinding his sight as blood leaked on it.

After gouging Charlie's right eye, he let go of his hold on Charlie's hair.

Drake then grabbed his right hand. Charlie was helpless as he could only allow himself to be tortured against his will as he was in too much pain to struggle against Drake assault.

Everyone there heard loud popping sounds as Drake bent Charlie's right elbow in an impossible way.

He didn't just stop there, Drake then tweaked and twisted Charlie's entire right arm, detaching his humerus bone from his shoulder.

After that, he let go of Charlie's arm as it went limp and fell down, he then stomped hard on Charlie's forearm as it fractured and shattered his ulna and radius bone, finishing Charlie's right arm for good.

Still not satisfied, Drake kicked Charlie's crotch three times.

Charlie's guttural screaming was like a cacophony in the background.

After getting kicked on the crotch by Drake, a puddle of piss tinged by blood making it rather pinkish in color came off between Charlie's legs.

As Charlie can't take the pain anymore, his mouth was frothing from foams as loses consciousness.

The crowd of people was too stunned to speak up, some weak willed girl even gagging at the brutal display.

Drake's sister, Jessica, was also shocked and surprised by the brutality her brother showed.

She didn't know that Drake has this kind of side despite them living together for most of their life.

Drake has always been a silent person and behaved so well since that incident happened after their parents died.

Jessica didn't expect that Drake has a violent side of him.

But then she remembered that Drake once also got involved on a fight leading that incident. But Drake was only a third graders at that time.

Jessica was only slightly disturbed by Drake's show of violence. Since her line of work was always to deal with these kind of things. She has seen her fare share of gory stuff.

"Drake…" Jessica called out softly as came closer to her brother and hugged him on the back.

In truth, Jessica was also satisfied that the two has been brutally beat up by her brother.

She knew that Charlie's gang always make things difficult for Drake after she rejected Charlie.

She didn't thought that things would devolve to that situation because of her rejecting the man.

She had long since want to put a stop to it, but she didn't know how.

She already tried appealing on the school dean to take some disciplinary actions towards Charlie for harassing and bullying the students of the school.

And the school did suspend charlie for sometime. But it can't stop Charlie.

Charlie and his gang waited outside the school to do their usual villainous action.

Since it was outside of school's control, they didn't take further action against it. And Charlie resumed on coming back to school again after the suspension end.

Jessica was being consumed by her guilts everyday towards her brother, leading to her making a difficult decision. 

Jessica plans to find some time to make up with Charlie and agreed on becoming his girlfriend,  in exchange for putting an end towards her brother's bullying.

But before she could get the opportunity, a weird situation happened.

A robotic voice ringing on her head that she thought that it was just her having hallucinations. But then, there's the zombie break out. And her getting trapped with Charlie of all things.

She doesn't even know what's going on anymore. She just hope that she was only having a nightmare and wanted for it to end.

And just as she thought that the worst thing could happen to her was to be eaten alive by those bloodthirsty creatures, Charlie in his crazed state wanted to defile her before they finally died at the hands of those zombies, making her lose all hope.

Just as she lose all hope, her brother appeared, saving her on seemingly inevitable demise.

Jessica hugged Drake from behind, overwhelmed by various emotions towards her brother, such as trust, longing, dependence etc.