Chapter 21

If there is one truth that Drake didn't want to admit, is that humans can't survive alone. As a part of social creatures, sooner or later, he would be forced to reckon with them. 

But only those with power and status can take advantage of this social structure.

Since he just happened to have both, he would exploit that advantage. 

If Drake were to compare what type of animal he is, it was the raven. Raven were vengeful, solitary and intelligent creatures.

You can do him harm, but know that he will never forget it. He would bide his time to take revenge by any means necessary.

That's why, even if Drake generally doesn't like humans, he wasn't an inflexible person. 

The idea to gather some minions that he could nurture to do his bidding took form in his mind.

But he can't bring just anyone with him. Only those who were useful, capable and with potential individuals will be accepted and taken in.

Drake doesn't have any plan to play as leader of any sort. 

Leaders are generally the one who lead by example, inspiring and empowering people to work together towards a common goal.

While Drake might be flexible, there is also a limit to it. As a socially inept person, having passionate interaction with everyone just wasn't his thing.

What Drake had in mind was to establish an organization where he could impose his will and his will alone. 

He doesn't need a second opinion or opposition from someone.

That's why, taking the role of a leader is not an option for him. 

Drake intends to focus on controlling and optimizing processes, not to listen to some corrupted fool's blabbering who only thinks for themselves.

Leaving these groups of people behind was already predetermined.

Drake turns to his sister and picks up the topic where they left off last night. He vaguely explained what he did without going into elaborate explanation. 

While he wanted to tell her about the little one, now wasn't the time for that since there's many eyes and ears in their surroundings.

The matter regarding the little dragon was his secret. Keeping it in the dark would be more beneficial as it could be his trump card.

While exposing it wasn't a problem, it also wasn't something helpful.

It would only make people wary of him. Worst, they can make some counter plan against it. 

The little dragon might also attract unnecessary trouble like those greedy eyes of some ambitious people.

He would only reveal the matter about the little dragon to his sister, and maybe his future accolades.

"Ms. President, let's hurry up or we might get surrounded." 

A beautiful, serious looking lady was together with a group of young adults who were still in their school uniforms, hurriedly moved as they ransacked the school cafeteria. 

"Okay, let's hurry and pack up all the edible things in here and move out!" Said by the beautiful, serious looking girl.

"Double time! double time! The zombies are coming!"